What are you reading?

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

We have our other entertainment mediums, music and tv, so I thought we might as well have a reading one.

Currently just got book 14 in the Simon Scarrow Roman historical fiction series, think the main protagonists are still back in England trying to finish off the second Roman invasion after the first one was a mess 50 years prior but I could be wrong, they've been fucking posted everywhere in fairness to the boys, also called the Macro and Cato series.

Just waiting on Cornwall to finish his Alfred the Great series, can't be many more left now.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:We have our other entertainment mediums, music and tv, so I thought we might as well have a reading one.

Currently just got book 14 in the Simon Scarrow Roman historical fiction series, think the main protagonists are still back in England trying to finish off the second Roman invasion after the first one was a mess 50 years prior but I could be wrong, they've been fucking posted everywhere in fairness to the boys, also called the Macro and Cato series.

Just waiting on Cornwall to finish his Alfred the Great series, can't be many more left now.
Could be wrong, but I think Coop already started a book thread... Cunt!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Twas, a fucking waste of time....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Twas, a fucking waste of time....
Still... don't take no guff Coop... tell him where to get off...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Who's this ice hockey mother fucker trying to stir shit Laz
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Who's this ice hockey mother fucker trying to stir shit Laz
"Ice hockey"... pfft... it's just "hockey" pal... the other one is called girl hockey...
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

There'll be a bit of Framptoning happening here any more of it
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

LOL... what the fuck does that even mean?
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:LOL... what the fuck does that even mean?

Haha, Carl Frampton last night Alf! I'm only waking up now after staying up to watch it! Contender for fight of the year already!
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Twas, a fucking waste of time....
Still... don't take no guff Coop... tell him where to get off...

Last day of the holidays today, missus and sons birthday yesterday, missus back to work tomorrow so normal Rant business should resume.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X