Olympics

Discuss other sports here
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/olympics ... ailsignout

Easier to change the rules so that those athletes that are clean are penalised.
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

The true spirit of the Olympics lives on-

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/olympics ... ailsignout
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Disgusting

Speaking of disgusting have you seen that fella shat himself during the race then collapsed

We've all been there tbf
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

what happened to all the london stuff built, the cycling venues and pools and that, are they open to the public
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

The velodrome is still being used for cycling, and I think the swimming pool stuff is an aquatics centre. The Olympic village was sold off to rich developers at a cut down price that screwed taxpayers out of millions because Osborne is a cunt. And West Ham's vermin rich scum owners donated to the tory party and secured the Olympic stadium in an act of corruption.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Second in the Olympics then. It shows you what sensible investment and organisation can do. We're great at all of these sports from canoeing, taekwondo, the fucking 10,000 metres. But we're still shite at the thing we love the most; football. And we're not going to be good at it any time soon. It's another damning indicment on the FA.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Second in the Olympics then. It shows you what sensible investment and organisation can do. We're great at all of these sports from canoeing, taekwondo, the fucking 10,000 metres. But we're still shite at the thing we love the most; football. And we're not going to be good at it any time soon. It's another damning indicment on the FA.
Don't get it, team GB was a specially sanctioned one off for the host nations, we don't stick a team in because the four home countries could lose their independence, do you just mean England are shite?

Or Prem teams in Europe or what?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I mean england are shite at football. Britain is really, but england as well. But the GB Olympic team show what can be done from the 90s when we won 1 medal, to now where we won 67 - if you're properly run, organised, and invest properly

So apply that model to british, but specifically english football, and we can get good at football and win an international tournament
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

So are you suggesting the home nations merge to form a GB football team Sid? I think I might be missing something here...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Oh for ffs

What I mean is shoot the FA, it all basically just comes back to that