Legend

3 years ago

Class. He's on RT every now and then.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

:))

That really is class. He's gone from doing funny satire to making some quite fucking decent points, like how the left put Trump in power, and centrist politics is dead.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote::))

That really is class. He's gone from doing funny satire to making some quite fucking decent points, like how the left put Trump in power, and centrist politics is dead.
He really does cut through a lot of bullshit, and isn't afraid to point his finger at anyone, even the politically correct...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah, everyone's afraid to have a go at the politically correct. What a fucking hero

Anyway
http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/kkk-celebr ... ry-parade/
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:Yeah, everyone's afraid to have a go at the politically correct. What a fucking hero

Anyway
http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/kkk-celebr ... ry-parade/
Hero?

Haha... you trying to make a clever point?

What, because everyone with a big mouth and a keyboard has a go at the politically correct... yeah?

Not nearly enough talking heads in the media have the stones to upset the accepted ideology though, do they? like giving the left, a good kicking, from a left point of view... listening to you, you'd think I was talking about whether I should call my wife, my "partner"...

What's up Marlon?

Reading your attitude on here over the past few months, one would almost think you're bitter...

First Brexit, now Clinton... your team just can't get a win these days... can they?

Wind your neck in Mate... I didn't vote for Trump...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uselectio ... ailsignout

Fuckin hell... if he wasn't so ridiculous, he'd make a great Bond villain...
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah I'm bitter. Not a liberal or a Clinton fan though. Pie's blaming the left when the left have been invisible since Thatcher and Reagan. Liberals are now as afraid of the left as they are the right. Sanders and Corbyn are seen as infiltrators (which they are). And liberalism is the farthest left we get in the mainstream media, so I don't know where this leftist critique of the centre is supposed to come from.

I'm pissed because Trump and his ilk, who are supposedly reaching out to disenfranchised voters, are scapegoating brown people. I'm pissed at the majority who vote the same way no matter what. I'm pissed because white nationalism is getting a revolutionary sheen and the silence from the left is deafening. And I'm pissed at the people who say they'll 'risk' voting for someone like Trump, for change, any kind of change, when they're not going to be the victims.
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Looks like Trump is already backtracking on some of his campaign pledges. That's probably a good thing, but I'm not sure where this ends. He's fucked off half the country by getting elected, and now he risks fucking off the other half - people who elected him - because he's already backtracking on his promises.
I'm confused...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:Yeah I'm bitter. Not a liberal or a Clinton fan though. Pie's blaming the left when the left have been invisible since Thatcher and Reagan. Liberals are now as afraid of the left as they are the right. Sanders and Corbyn are seen as infiltrators (which they are). And liberalism is the farthest left we get in the mainstream media, so I don't know where this leftist critique of the centre is supposed to come from.

I'm pissed because Trump and his ilk, who are supposedly reaching out to disenfranchised voters, are scapegoating brown people. I'm pissed at the majority who vote the same way no matter what. I'm pissed because white nationalism is getting a revolutionary sheen and the silence from the left is deafening. And I'm pissed at the people who say they'll 'risk' voting for someone like Trump, for change, any kind of change, when they're not going to be the victims.
You are 100% right about all of that... but what you don't seem to get is, the way things are/were wasn't working for the majority... most of the people bitching and moaning about Trump and Brexit, were generally satisfied, or at least resigned to "their lot"... not giving a fuck about the rest who were feeling betrayed year after year, election after election... well "the rest" have had enough, and NOW you notice them... NOW you give a fuck... it's all well and right that people should be upset about how it's turned out... Trump is an abomination... but maybe if everyone complaining now, had paid attention to the underclass before they got THIS DESPERATE FOR CHANGE, there would have been better choices than Trump and Clinton... from the outside, it really did seem to be that, Clintons main argument for winning the election was, "you can't really pick him over me, can you?"

Trump is an abomination, right!... but Clinton was a horrible rerun of the same old crap, and those who were sick of the same old crap refused what she was offering them... just like Pie, I honestly believe that Sanders would have destroyed Trump... but it wasn't his turn... wasn't his turn?... fuck off!!!

I don't know if you've heard the saying, but people get the government they deserve... America deserves Trump... maybe this will wake them the fuck up, but I doubt it... my bet is that he makes such a horrible mess, that M Obama will walk the next election, without even needing much support from all the other great paragons of social justice, like Beyonce, and Madona, and Bill and Ted, and... oh ffs... Michelle Obama... :)) :))
only in America... but I suppose you'd be happy enough with that?
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:Yeah I'm bitter. Not a liberal or a Clinton fan though. Pie's blaming the left when the left have been invisible since Thatcher and Reagan. Liberals are now as afraid of the left as they are the right. Sanders and Corbyn are seen as infiltrators (which they are). And liberalism is the farthest left we get in the mainstream media, so I don't know where this leftist critique of the centre is supposed to come from.

You are 100% right about all of that... but what you don't seem to get is, the way things are/were wasn't working for the majority... most of the people bitching and moaning about Trump and Brexit, were generally satisfied, or at least resigned to "their lot"... not giving a fuck about the rest who were feeling betrayed year after year, election after election... well "the rest" have had enough, and NOW you notice them... NOW you give a fuck... it's all well and right that people should be upset about how it's turned out... Trump is an abomination... but maybe if everyone complaining now, had paid attention to the underclass before they got THIS DESPERATE FOR CHANGE, there would have been better choices than Trump and Clinton... from the outside, it really did seem to be that, Clintons main argument for winning the election was, "you can't really pick him over me, can you?"

Trump is an abomination, right!... but Clinton was a horrible rerun of the same old crap, and those who were sick of the same old crap refused what she was offering them... just like Pie, I honestly believe that Sanders would have destroyed Trump... but it wasn't his turn... wasn't his turn?... fuck off!!!

I don't know if you've heard the saying, but people get the government they deserve... America deserves Trump... maybe this will wake them the fuck up, but I doubt it... my bet is that he makes such a horrible mess, that M Obama will walk the next election, without even needing much support from all the other great paragons of social justice, like Beyonce, and Madona, and Bill and Ted, and... oh ffs... Michelle Obama... :)) :))
only in America... but I suppose you'd be happy enough with that?
One Obama was bad enough

Did you ever see this?
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploa ... 016ers.pdf