I've never been to America but I've been in some States

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Where'd you get that?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Where'd you get that?
looks like one of those emails wikileaks published.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:
One Obama was bad enough

Did you ever see this?
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploa ... 016ers.pdf

that email says far more about the fact the DNC were utterly corrupt and in Clinton's pocket (her mate was placed at the top some time previous) than it says about Obama. Not to disagree that one Obama was bad enough but I don't see how this email supports that stance.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Where'd you get that?
looks like one of those emails wikileaks published.
yeah
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

FuB wrote:
marlon wrote:
One Obama was bad enough

Did you ever see this?
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploa ... 016ers.pdf

that email says far more about the fact the DNC were utterly corrupt and in Clinton's pocket (her mate was placed at the top some time previous) than it says about Obama. Not to disagree that one Obama was bad enough but I don't see how this email supports that stance.
No, Alf said Hillary's campaign was mostly about Trump being a shit and it reminded me of this.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Tell you what, the more we hear from Trump now, the more it's starting to look like he never expected to actually win... I think he ran, just for a bit of an ego stroking lark, convinced that it didn't matter too much what he said, or what his arguments were, cause he never really had a chance... he was even prepared to lose, and then blame it on a rigged system... but now that he's actually gone and won, it almost seems like he's in shock... "I won?, what?, really?, well, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

He's just a figurehead anyway Alf. He'll surround himself with neo-cons and just do what they tell him.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

He's putting the bust of Churchill back in the Oval Office so there's that like.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Churchill was an absolute monster. Trump would do well to be as bad as him.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Churchill was an absolute monster. Trump would do well to be as bad as him.

Fucked up in ww1, shite during peacetime, probably was the best man for the job when shit kicked off tbf second time round
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.