I've never been to America but I've been in some States

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Churchill "the Aryan stock is bound to triumph"

He was racist and fascist. He believed what Hitler believed, that white people were superior. And like Hitler he acted on it slaughtering and torturing hundreds of thousands in the name of empire, racial superiority, colonialism, whether it was via concentration camps, through starvation, or with his own gun like in Afghanistan where he talks openly about enjoying destroying villages, burning crops and shooting innocents, or "savages" as he called em. His crimes span the fucking world, from Kenya to India, Iran, Britain. He wanted to start on the chinese because he saw em as inferior. And the fact we're celebrating him in this new wave of nationalism is disgusting. He should have been taken out by anarchists in the Siege of Sidney Street.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lol, that was pure click bait, are we celebrating him in some new way?

Hadn't heard anything about that, it has nothing to do with Churchill anyway, it was just after some anti UK comments, Obama removing the bust of insert x symbol of Britain was seen as a fuck you, whereas Trump wants it back and is an anglophile, that should scare you more than anything, he fuckin loves us, maybe give that cunt up North what she wants because I think he's all about Scotland more than anywhere else tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

:)) everyone is well pissed that old Farage got to see him before anyone else of note.

=))
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote::)) everyone is well pissed that old Farage got to see him before anyone else of note.

=))

Haha, I'm going to join twitter and ask that cunt for racing tips, he backs a winning outsider every time, can't wait to hear how Corbyn gets on with Trump, N Ireland politicians won't have a fucking clue what to be at when he invites them all over for St Patrick's day.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Better quality I'm sure will come but easy to watch now
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

The Obama administration has approved more than $278 billion in foreign arms sales in its eight years, more than double the total of the previous administration, according to figures released by the Pentagon on Tuesday.
http://www.defenseone.com/business/2016 ... enseOneTCO

...and this cunt won the Nobel peace prize. :)) :)) :)) :)) how fucking much of a joke is that.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

I´m still waiting for all these stars to up sticks and move to Canada which a good few claimed that they would do if Trump won dont think that one has yet.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Trump didn't flip the white working class voters. The rust belt revolt is a myth

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... evolt.html

That doesn't stop the media bashing em and blaming em. Like a lot of affluent people voted Brexit as well, the posh districts, all thehome counties. But whenever the BBC want a quote from a brexiter they come up north and find a wc person. And you don't see any of that midsomer murders lot getting bashed do you
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

The media are complete liberal cunts on both sides of the Atlantic, see interviewers bias after Brexit and the US election.

They can't conceal their contempt. Snowflake whores the lot of them!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:The media are complete liberal cunts on both sides of the Atlantic, see interviewers bias after Brexit and the US election.

They can't conceal their contempt. Snowflake whores the lot of them!
Murdoch, liberal?

Right...

A lot of the press fronts up a liberal façade, but most of it is headed by right wing cunts, who use their media influence to promote fascist ideals...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."