I've never been to America but I've been in some States

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:The media are complete liberal cunts on both sides of the Atlantic, see interviewers bias after Brexit and the US election.

They can't conceal their contempt. Snowflake whores the lot of them!
Murdoch, liberal?

Right...

A lot of the press fronts up a liberal façade, but most of it is headed by right wing cunts, who use their media influence to promote fascist ideals...
BBC?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:The media are complete liberal cunts on both sides of the Atlantic, see interviewers bias after Brexit and the US election.

They can't conceal their contempt. Snowflake whores the lot of them!
Murdoch, liberal?

Right...

A lot of the press fronts up a liberal façade, but most of it is headed by right wing cunts, who use their media influence to promote fascist ideals...
BBC?
Read http://www.medialens.org/

They are good at highlighting the bullshit.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Can't wait to see this full Times interview with Trump,

Basically says the UK does not go to the back of the line, that trade deals with the uk will be set up within weeks and Merkel fucked up with her immigration policy and that NATO is obselete and the Iraq war was one of the biggest mistakes in American history.

Should be good, get the popcorn out!
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Can't wait to see this full Times interview with Trump,

Basically says the UK does not go to the back of the line, that trade deals with the uk will be set up within weeks and Merkel fucked up with her immigration policy and that NATO is obselete and the Iraq war was one of the biggest mistakes in American history.

Should be good, get the popcorn out!
It's just more of the same bollocks. There is nothing good about this mess.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

I'll wait until he fucks up before I slag him off like the Obama fan boys, anyone seen some of the shit Obama was at and said before he became president, sleazy!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

"I don't want to just hurl insults at him"...

"A massive, 70 year old, cheese puff whatzit, with tiny, wondering hands"...

:)) :)) :))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

The state of Wyoming is on about stopping using all power from renewable sources for personal use, industry, the lot. If you were to use it, say a small windmill in your garden, you would be fined.

Trump has also axed govermnent money going to organisations that "promote abortion" overseas. A group of rich white men decided that. Brill

So he's really shaking up the system eh, really socking it to em, with his suicidal fossil fuel protectionism and shitting on pregnant women
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:The state of Wyoming is on about stopping using all power from renewable sources for personal use, industry, the lot. If you were to use it, say a small windmill in your garden, you would be fined.

Trump has also axed govermnent money going to organisations that "promote abortion" overseas. A group of rich white men decided that. Brill

So he's really shaking up the system eh, really socking it to em, with his suicidal fossil fuel protectionism and shitting on pregnant women
What's the argument for that?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I haven't seen one put forward, it sounds like policy in favour of the fossil fuel industry

Kind of thing that happens when you put a climate change denier in charge of this stuff. He just basically said 'money comes first' in his meeting with the car manufacturers this morning. Capitalists and the environment don't work together
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

"I don't want to just hurl insults at him"...

"A massive, 70 year old, cheese puff whatzit, with tiny, wondering hands"...

:)) :)) :))
'Spunk bubble' :))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X