Clowns-don't you just hate them?

The original Den of Iniquity
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

Brilliant.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... n-cumbria/

I wonder what the legal position is if you floor one of these idiots after they jump out at you?
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

One clown twat got decked in cambridgshire, another one got glassed somewhere else

If you mess with the wrong people
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:One clown twat got decked in cambridgshire, another one got glassed somewhere else

If you mess with the wrong people
It's fuckers chasing kids and trying to lure them into the woods we need to catch...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah before it got popular it sounded like some kind of nonce thing where men would try and lure kids in to the woods. They need dealing with.

These kids though, that are dressing up and scaring yanks... I've seen one of em walk on to someone's porchat night with a knife and try the door handle. If they keep that up then a fella is going to come out of the house with a gun and blow a hole in em - because that's a direct threat, and you're not to know if they're pretending
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

Steggo wrote:Brilliant.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... n-cumbria/

I wonder what the legal position is if you floor one of these idiots after they jump out at you?
i expect it would be legal as long as you floor them in a comedy way
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

The Belfast Newsletter, the oldest English written newspaper in the world I'll have you know! Wrote a piece about them and I posted to their face book page telling people, in Belfast anyway, they are aren't the clown from IT, they are just drunk students from the Holy lands (falla field equivalent) aka far away from home and you are within your legal rights to just bitch slap them and take their buck fast and if they were proper clowns they would paint sad tears on their faces and riun away.

Load of shite, Frat boy wannabes in the uk will get their cunt knocked in
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

What is it with these fucking clowns? Young kid here got beaten up by two last night.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

swampash wrote:What is it with these fucking clowns? Young kid here got beaten up by two last night.
That shits not funny.

I fucking love clowns, always have, i've read and bought all kinds of books about them. The Pilo Family Circus is a class fiction book about really bad clowns.

Even have a favourite clown joke....

One cannibal says to the other cannibal. Does this clown taste funny to you?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Very hoho Laz!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Haven't heard that in ages lol

But the clowns seem to be taking the worst of it in the UK, do that shit on Sandy Row and you'll be in a wheelie bin, like actually serious.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.