Not really sure I'm back

The original Den of Iniquity
Mumford
First Teamer

3 years ago

FUB PM'd me today, seems a few of you idiots are missing me.

Truth is life is just about fucked at the moment, long story short

Got the compensation off Royal Mail
They still managed to get shot of me because of ill health ( depression, so much time off work)
Redundancy package was shit.
Wife left me
Council wont help pay the rent as I am in a 3 bed flat.
Due to get evicted buy the landlord next Friday ( court order)
Council say I have to go into into B&B ( B&B will cost them more than paying the rent where I am
B&B kicks out at 9am and allowed back in at 6pm ( if they haven't let my room out.
So basically have to sell all my shit, and live out of suitcase.
Bit like going back to Victorian days apparently.
Thinking of moving to Syria, getting a Syrian passport, then coming back here to live in 5 bed mansion and get £400 a week on benefits.

On and to top a really shit summer Mourinho is manager FFS who thought that was a good idea.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Welcome back mumps!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Welcome back mate, hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon.
-----------------------------------------------------
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Shite one mate, separation is probably the hardest part, it will get better, not to get personal but you need to see about esa and pip, you've paid your dues and if your medical issues are documentated then you should be ok for both, you are certainly entitled to basic esa straight away, get down the Docs tomorrow and get a sick line to start with
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Fucking hell, it's all gone to shit for you. Redz is right, you want to apply for pip. But you might want to get some help filling in the form because it's a ballache. A support worker or social worker would help in general tbf
Mumford
First Teamer

3 years ago

UMMM whats PIP and ESA ?
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

They're benefits for those unable to work. If you went to your doc and explained your situation he should sign you off for depression, anxiety etc.

https://www.gov.uk/employment-support-a ... e/overview

https://www.gov.uk/pip/overview
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

ESA is employment support allowance so you can get more money because you can't work through illness and to avoid the stress of the dole signing etc. It can be done over the phone, they are spot on tbf, I've had to call them before, you and I for that matter would have ignored all this because you were married but now you are seperated, you've paid your dues, you are entitled. No signing on and once they've their medical reports, you should get, once you're on higher rate, bout £240 a fortnight and pip up to £400 every four weeks iirc once assessed and signed off, that takes 3 months but it's backdated so I'd fill that in tomorrow, I've filled them in for family etc. they are a gift, just make sure all the meds are listed, all the effects on your life and now the new issues you face. Hopefully your GP has a full record of everything? But yeah, basic esa is a phone call, just phone your GP and get a one week sick line sorted, just pick it up and call the ESA, wouldn't get too involved into any money you received etc.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

That's a lot of heavy shit Mumford.... What Zebs and Sid have said is right, there is a path to sorting most of this shit out. I've been through most of the same things believe it or not and it got pretty bad. Things do change and do get better again. Keep checking in and ask our advice for what it's worth, many heads are better than one cluttered one. A good rant can really help, hang in there dude.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Truer words never spoken.