Gangster shot in Huddersfield

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Try N Ireland mate, every police is armed. Every single one, necessarily definitely in some places still.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

So what? Try living here, most people are frigging armed, it's the gun capital of the UK. I don't see how this is relevant though.

End of the day if you trust the police you're a mug.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:So what? Try living here, most people are frigging armed, it's the gun capital of the UK. I don't see how this is relevant though.

I don't, ours are mugs, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over some gangster, sorry.

Feel bad for his kid and his family. As I do any innocent people affected by loss.

But I know police and prison officers killed over here, one only last year, for a war that's fuckin over and nobody wants, so we have different perspectives.

Though tbf, despite the fact ours are the most heavily armed in the uk, nowadays I don't remember them killing gangsters or ordinary criminals so maybe they are better.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

I am beginning to see that 'Sid' is a wind up merchant and no problem with that it keeps the argument going ,thats why I probably started it ,DA etc.
But he dropped in the Hillsboro a couple of times ( to provke i guess) despite the court ruling and the respect for those who campaigned and the absolute sadness I have for the deceased and the families,I lived through the whole thing pre ,then and post ,and attended loads of games at SW,common sense tells you the fault lays directly with fans initially and then the incompetence of the security services to deal with the easily predicted disaster.Lying and changing statements after such a tradegy is terrible ,but so is crushing into a space without consideration for H&S for others,but when your drunk? For me the inquiry did not give justice for those poor people who died and their family it exonerated their fellow supporters and put the total blame on the police,its beensaid a million times.

As for Duggan another criminal who would have been just another statistic only for the riots that followed,almost everyone involved in the country wide riots couldnt give a flying about Duggan it was more complicated other reasons and conspiracy by government to crack down.

Common sense tells me if someone is paid to protect the public and society and they are to arrest a suspect whos allegedly armed ( with history) I want the criminal to be in the mortuary not the policeman.

A simple solution ,dont deal drugs ,dont carry guns ,go to work and earn a living like the 99.9999% of the rest of us and stop ruining the lives of others to sustain your greedy illegal lifestyle.

And to the community parading with crocodile tears,when one of your love ones falls foul of the drug barons who will you be hoping to protect them.

I have plenty of critism fot the police but Come on lets have some Common Sense
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Sorry this cunt more than likely got what he deserved, if you want to play the big man you may have to pay the price, if armed officers were involved then they must have had enough intel on the guy to take that step, was the killing justified no one can say and if not then the officer who shot him should face charges, at the end of the day he was scum if the stories regarding drugs etc. are true and all that I can say is good riddance.
-----------------------------------------------------
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Robbo wrote:Sorry this cunt more than likely got what he deserved, if you want to play the big man you may have to pay the price, if armed officers were involved then they must have had enough intel on the guy to take that step, was the killing justified no one can say and if not then the officer who shot him should face charges, at the end of the day he was scum if the stories regarding drugs etc. are true and all that I can say is good riddance.
Common sense ............stop it.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:So what? Try living here, most people are frigging armed, it's the gun capital of the UK. I don't see how this is relevant though.

I don't, ours are mugs, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over some gangster, sorry.

Feel bad for his kid and his family. As I do any innocent people affected by loss.

But I know police and prison officers killed over here, one only last year, for a war that's fuckin over and nobody wants, so we have different perspectives.

Though tbf, despite the fact ours are the most heavily armed in the uk, nowadays I don't remember them killing gangsters or ordinary criminals so maybe they are better.
I'm not asking you to feel sorry for a gangster, just to see some perspective and context.

But yeah maybe your plod have bigger fish to fry, maybe they're a tad less divided on race grounds, religious grounds, class grounds because the protestant-catholic shit takes priority. But here our plod are increasingly following the yank model of shoot first, ask questions later. And they can do that because they're all unaccountable. They're in charge of the evidence and the police complaints commission.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Robbo wrote:Sorry this cunt more than likely got what he deserved, if you want to play the big man you may have to pay the price, if armed officers were involved then they must have had enough intel on the guy to take that step, was the killing justified no one can say and if not then the officer who shot him should face charges, at the end of the day he was scum if the stories regarding drugs etc. are true and all that I can say is good riddance.
Aye, like Duggan and De Menezes

You're all too accepting of the police's actions. All you need to hear is 'he was a gangster' and 'no angel' and that's it, justfied, kill em, had it coming etc. Proper fucking mugs.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Dont talk daft , the police here and in the USA for that matter dont go around killing people willy nilly , in almost all cases they have more than enough evidence to shoot first and ask questions later , i live close to where two young police women were killed by a two bit wannabee local gangster, i fully expect the police to be on guard when they suspect the person is armed.
Its not even an argument really .
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:I am beginning to see that 'Sid' is a wind up merchant and no problem with that it keeps the argument going ,thats why I probably started it ,DA etc.
But he dropped in the Hillsboro a couple of times ( to provke i guess) despite the court ruling and the respect for those who campaigned and the absolute sadness I have for the deceased and the families,I lived through the whole thing pre ,then and post ,and attended loads of games at SW,common sense tells you the fault lays directly with fans initially and then the incompetence of the security services to deal with the easily predicted disaster.Lying and changing statements after such a tradegy is terrible ,but so is crushing into a space without consideration for H&S for others,but when your drunk? For me the inquiry did not give justice for those poor people who died and their family it exonerated their fellow supporters and put the total blame on the police,its beensaid a million times.

As for Duggan another criminal who would have been just another statistic only for the riots that followed,almost everyone involved in the country wide riots couldnt give a flying about Duggan it was more complicated other reasons and conspiracy by government to crack down.

Common sense tells me if someone is paid to protect the public and society and they are to arrest a suspect whos allegedly armed ( with history) I want the criminal to be in the mortuary not the policeman.

A simple solution ,dont deal drugs ,dont carry guns ,go to work and earn a living like the 99.9999% of the rest of us and stop ruining the lives of others to sustain your greedy illegal lifestyle.

And to the community parading with crocodile tears,when one of your love ones falls foul of the drug barons who will you be hoping to protect them.

I have plenty of critism fot the police but Come on lets have some Common Sense
You could have reduced all that to, "stop stirring shit, do as you're told, and be a good citizen, that's a good lad"...

It never ceases to amaze me, the naivety of the majority any more... I'm 56, and I can not remember once, not once in my entire life, and I'm not aware of any time before that, that the authorities have acted on behalf of the working class... not once... and I'm not talking about one off PR exercises, or instances where doing the right thing was the only option... I'm talking about modus operandi... I'm talking about the government putting the needs of the people before corporate/establishment ambition, as an ideal for the way things should be... never... but year, after year, after year, we are told to "keep calm and carry on", and the majority say, "ok, we're still waiting for change, but ok"... and instead of saying, enough is enough, we get people like you spouting this "stop being a cunt, and just do as you're told" crap... 95% of the world money is controlled by 5% of it's population, and those 5% make the rules that you swallow wholesale...

Fuck you, and fuck your, for the good of everyone else shite... you "DO AS YOU'RE TOLD" mate... I don't know anything about THIS individual, but there seems to be a lot in HIS COMMUNITY who do, and for whatever reason, THEY'RE pissed off about this... that should set alarms ringing in these times when you only trust the cops if you're a complete fool... maybe he's a vicious cunt, and deserves it, I don't know, but I think I'll wait and see what happens before I take sides, and I sure as fuck won't be rushing to support the law, regardless...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."