Gangster shot in Huddersfield

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Dont talk daft , the police here and in the USA for that matter dont go around killing people willy nilly , in almost all cases they have more than enough evidence to shoot first and ask questions later , i live close to where two young police women were killed by a two bit wannabee local gangster, i fully expect the police to be on guard when they suspect the person is armed.
Its not even an argument really .
That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read...

Do you even watch the news??? Do you have any idea at all what it's like in the States??? 1100 people were killed last year, 1200 the year before... mostly black, and many unarmed...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Have to disagree with you Pint on the USA, I think in the U.K., yes there are exceptions but the majority of the time cops are following orders from above so I do have some sympathy, though I'm not suggesting impunity i.e. to the extent that the ss were only doing their jobs.

But that pre planned operation, the cop wouldn't have fired without being given the green light, so we'll wait and see the facts.

But I've seen two videos recently in the US, one a guy got shot for fuck all after being stopped for fuck all and his girlfriend filmed it.

Second one, the guys mum PHONED the cops HERSELF because she was afraid her son with recorded mental illness which she fully disclosed and you can hear on the video before the son comes out and they shot him because he wouldn't drop a SPOON.

So the US are far worse whatever you think of peelers over here. Never hear of Wales or Scotland either funny enough having these incidents very often. I know it's pro rata population wise but still.

Yeah Sid, you're right it's different here, but not because ordinary cops have bigger fish to fry, I mean they all have guns, it's just there was collusion in the past and the police force was dismantled and relaunched so the new plod know they have to be on best behaviour. Load of them couldn't squash a grape in a fruit fight though tbf. I've dealt with them four times in their new format and they have been as much use as a handbrake in a canoe tbf but you're never intimidated by them. One time they took ages taking a statement from me so I pressurised them into driving me to work lol :-)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
Robbo wrote:Sorry this cunt more than likely got what he deserved, if you want to play the big man you may have to pay the price, if armed officers were involved then they must have had enough intel on the guy to take that step, was the killing justified no one can say and if not then the officer who shot him should face charges, at the end of the day he was scum if the stories regarding drugs etc. are true and all that I can say is good riddance.
Aye, like Duggan and De Menezes

You're all too accepting of the police's actions. All you need to hear is 'he was a gangster' and 'no angel' and that's it, justfied, kill em, had it coming etc. Proper fucking mugs.
Sid I also mentioned that if proved unlawful then the officer or officers should face charges doesnt alter the fact one less piece of shit on this earth.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:I am beginning to see that 'Sid' is a wind up merchant and no problem with that it keeps the argument going ,thats why I probably started it ,DA etc.
But he dropped in the Hillsboro a couple of times ( to provke i guess) despite the court ruling and the respect for those who campaigned and the absolute sadness I have for the deceased and the families,I lived through the whole thing pre ,then and post ,and attended loads of games at SW,common sense tells you the fault lays directly with fans initially and then the incompetence of the security services to deal with the easily predicted disaster.Lying and changing statements after such a tradegy is terrible ,but so is crushing into a space without consideration for H&S for others,but when your drunk? For me the inquiry did not give justice for those poor people who died and their family it exonerated their fellow supporters and put the total blame on the police,its beensaid a million times.

As for Duggan another criminal who would have been just another statistic only for the riots that followed,almost everyone involved in the country wide riots couldnt give a flying about Duggan it was more complicated other reasons and conspiracy by government to crack down.

Common sense tells me if someone is paid to protect the public and society and they are to arrest a suspect whos allegedly armed ( with history) I want the criminal to be in the mortuary not the policeman.

A simple solution ,dont deal drugs ,dont carry guns ,go to work and earn a living like the 99.9999% of the rest of us and stop ruining the lives of others to sustain your greedy illegal lifestyle.

And to the community parading with crocodile tears,when one of your love ones falls foul of the drug barons who will you be hoping to protect them.

I have plenty of critism fot the police but Come on lets have some Common Sense
I think you struggle to read a sentence and take the correct meaning from it. I think that's why you struggle with the political correctness stuff. Anyway I mentioned Hillsborough because south yorkshire police were involved in one of the biggest cover ups in history. They did a job on the dead, the families and Liverpool - it was huge, systematic, and pretty fucking evil. So I used that as an example not to trust police.

With Duggan, there was no gun. No copper saw a gun in the supposed firefight. Footage that was released to the public showed there was no gun on the grass verge. The camera moves left for a while, goes back right, and all of a sudden there's a gun on the grass. This appeared on an incident site that police admitted they tampered with, like moving the car and breaking the seals on the car which were put on to preserve evidence. The gun was on a grass verge over a wall, and the coroner said there was absolutely no way Duggan could have thrown it that high and far with the injuries he sustained. So what happened was police killed him first then fabricated a crime scene that supports their version of events and ultimately 'justifies' the killing. Like I said, it's the yank style of policing of shoot first then make the evidence fit. It literally goes on every day in america, and like in britain, it's mostly people with darker skin getting killed.

The bold bit... that int the police's main job, friend. I hate to burst your bubble.

Second bold bit... you need to learn why some people turn to crime. I'm not fan of drug dealers. I think they're mini capitalists. I grew up on an estate that was flooded with heroin. We had needles in the garden, in the drains, in the grass when you played football. I follow the Paul Massey line of 'deal smack get a crack' because that stuff destroys communities. But you have to understand these twats are a product of capitalism. You have to earn momney to live, and as a young man if you can earn 500 quid in a day, rather than 40 quid cleaning shitters, then some choose that option. There's also the race element n all because where I live racism is fucking rife.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Pint, Rob, Redz... all this anti dealer stuff... Who do you buy your weed from? Your pollen? Do you get it from Asda? Co Op? Or do you buy it from a dealer, from someone like Yassar?
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Robbo wrote:
Sid wrote:
Robbo wrote:Sorry this cunt more than likely got what he deserved, if you want to play the big man you may have to pay the price, if armed officers were involved then they must have had enough intel on the guy to take that step, was the killing justified no one can say and if not then the officer who shot him should face charges, at the end of the day he was scum if the stories regarding drugs etc. are true and all that I can say is good riddance.
Aye, like Duggan and De Menezes

You're all too accepting of the police's actions. All you need to hear is 'he was a gangster' and 'no angel' and that's it, justfied, kill em, had it coming etc. Proper fucking mugs.
Sid I also mentioned that if proved unlawful then the officer or officers should face charges doesnt alter the fact one less piece of shit on this earth.
Tomlinson's murder was deemed to be unlawful, and Simon Hardwood faced charges - possibly the first copper in about 15 years despite there being 1400 deaths after police contant in that time - and he got away with it

So even if it's deemed unlawful they won't get convicted. Police know the courts, they control the evidence at their crime scenes, they fill the IPCC who are meant to be impartial and hold the police to account.

There isn't no justice
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Pint, Rob, Redz... all this anti dealer stuff... Who do you buy your weed from? Your pollen? Do you get it from Asda? Co Op? Or do you buy it from a dealer, from someone like Yassar?

Hold on chum, I never slagged him off for drug dealing. Actually the drug dealers I know are sound as fuck tbf. But then we ain't talking heroin and crack being rife, just weed and cheap coke is the main flood over here.

And I would say actually the majority of people I know, and I'm talking from lovely, don't want to say goodie two shoes, but you know that kind of innocence I mean in just genuinely lovely people, sensible people, have done coke at least once. It's not even taboo in Belfast anymore. Bouncers don't even really give a fuck if people try and be reasonably discreet. Just thinking about that is mental, I think that's actually true, the MAJORITY of friends, colleagues and aquantinces, from so many different social circles, from all walks of life, all types of jobs, have done it.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Dont talk daft , the police here and in the USA for that matter dont go around killing people willy nilly , in almost all cases they have more than enough evidence to shoot first and ask questions later , i live close to where two young police women were killed by a two bit wannabee local gangster, i fully expect the police to be on guard when they suspect the person is armed.

Do you even watch the news??? Do you have any idea at all what it's like in the States??? 1100 people were killed last year, 1200 the year before... mostly black, and many unarmed...
What gets me is how people can think it's so vastly different and superior over here, when it isn't
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Pint, Rob, Redz... all this anti dealer stuff... Who do you buy your weed from? Your pollen? Do you get it from Asda? Co Op? Or do you buy it from a dealer, from someone like Yassar?

Hold on chum, I never slagged him off for drug dealing. Actually the drug dealers I know are sound as fuck tbf. But then we ain't talking heroin and crack being rife, just weed and cheap coke is the main flood over here.

And I would say actually the majority of people I know, and I'm talking from lovely, don't want to say goodie two shoes, but you know that kind of innocence I mean in just genuinely lovely people, sensible people, have done coke at least once. It's not even taboo in Belfast anymore. Bouncers don't even really give a fuck if people try and be reasonably discreet. Just thinking about that is mental, I think that's actually true, the MAJORITY of friends, colleagues and aquantinces, from so many different social circles, from all walks of life, all types of jobs, have done it.
At the end of the day you buy weed, an illegal drug, off a dealer who guaranteed sells harder drugs as well. Dealers only exist because you, Pint and others buy drugs off em. Supply and demand. If you buy drugs you're part of the illegal drug network you condemned Yaqub to, to his death, to no fair trial, no hearing, no attempt at rehabilitation
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

What gets me is how people can think it's so vastly different and superior over here, when it isn't
It is... of course it is Sid... the attitude and bigotry is no different, but cops here don't walk around armed with guns by default, so there isn't any of the "happened to be in the neighbourhood, thought I'd shoot some cunt", killing that happen in the states on a regular basis...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."