Gangster shot in Huddersfield

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Dont talk daft , the police here and in the USA for that matter dont go around killing people willy nilly , in almost all cases they have more than enough evidence to shoot first and ask questions later , i live close to where two young police women were killed by a two bit wannabee local gangster, i fully expect the police to be on guard when they suspect the person is armed.
Its not even an argument really .
That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read...

Do you even watch the news??? Do you have any idea at all what it's like in the States??? 1100 people were killed last year, 1200 the year before... mostly black, and many unarmed...
What gets me is how people can think it's so vastly different and superior over here, when it isn't
It is... of course it is Sid... the attitude and bigotry is no different, but cops here don't walk around armed with guns by default, so there isn't any of the "happened to be in the neighbourhood, thought I'd shoot some cunt", killing that happen in the states on a regular basis...
Yeah but british police are still racist, that's my point. Alright they don't execute as many people belonging to minorities as they do in america, but the laws they uphold are racist and many are full of personal prejudices, and they have the power to act on it. They also routinely lie as its a standard part of police prcedure, and are involved in massive cover ups. They're not higher or mighty or superior to any other police force. It's just if they had guns on the streets like they do in america they'd also be killing people flippantly. As it happens they just their other powers like stop and search and the odd beating and the odd murder. It's not uncommon for black kids and asian kids where I live to stopped and searched up to 20 30 times a week, every week, every year. Police rarely find anything, nothing they wouldn't find on white people like a bit of weed. The police are generaly the same all over the world so you have to look at why that is, look at their real role and why they were formed.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Right... can't dispute that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Pint, Rob, Redz... all this anti dealer stuff... Who do you buy your weed from? Your pollen? Do you get it from Asda? Co Op? Or do you buy it from a dealer, from someone like Yassar?

Hold on chum, I never slagged him off for drug dealing. Actually the drug dealers I know are sound as fuck tbf. But then we ain't talking heroin and crack being rife, just weed and cheap coke is the main flood over here.

And I would say actually the majority of people I know, and I'm talking from lovely, don't want to say goodie two shoes, but you know that kind of innocence I mean in just genuinely lovely people, sensible people, have done coke at least once. It's not even taboo in Belfast anymore. Bouncers don't even really give a fuck if people try and be reasonably discreet. Just thinking about that is mental, I think that's actually true, the MAJORITY of friends, colleagues and aquantinces, from so many different social circles, from all walks of life, all types of jobs, have done it.
At the end of the day you buy weed, an illegal drug, off a dealer who guaranteed sells harder drugs as well. Dealers only exist because you, Pint and others buy drugs off em. Supply and demand. If you buy drugs you're part of the illegal drug network you condemned Yaqub to, to his death, to no fair trial, no hearing, no attempt at rehabilitation
I'm only saying I never mentioned drugs so don't lump me in with that.

If you're saying he was shot because he was a drug dealer and by default if I buy weed then that's partly my fault, that's a stretch mate. First off, the psni seize shit loads of drugs all the time without shooting people, second it was a full blown massive operation so I'd say there's more to it than him knocking out an ounce of yeo at the weekends.

We don't even know what happened yet so why don't we wait and see.

A guy could be walking towards Wembley with a suicide vest on and if a cop put himself directly in harms way and took him out, you'd still say something like they could have tasered him or some bollocks. And here is NOT the same as the US. I don't even know if they have an Ombudsmen or a complaints commission.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

The usual suspects are having a decent debate and the arse that started it has nothing to offer but factually incorrect supposition and sanctimonious rhetoric.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Pint, Rob, Redz... all this anti dealer stuff... Who do you buy your weed from? Your pollen? Do you get it from Asda? Co Op? Or do you buy it from a dealer, from someone like Yassar?

Hold on chum, I never slagged him off for drug dealing. Actually the drug dealers I know are sound as fuck tbf. But then we ain't talking heroin and crack being rife, just weed and cheap coke is the main flood over here.

And I would say actually the majority of people I know, and I'm talking from lovely, don't want to say goodie two shoes, but you know that kind of innocence I mean in just genuinely lovely people, sensible people, have done coke at least once. It's not even taboo in Belfast anymore. Bouncers don't even really give a fuck if people try and be reasonably discreet. Just thinking about that is mental, I think that's actually true, the MAJORITY of friends, colleagues and aquantinces, from so many different social circles, from all walks of life, all types of jobs, have done it.
At the end of the day you buy weed, an illegal drug, off a dealer who guaranteed sells harder drugs as well. Dealers only exist because you, Pint and others buy drugs off em. Supply and demand. If you buy drugs you're part of the illegal drug network you condemned Yaqub to, to his death, to no fair trial, no hearing, no attempt at rehabilitation
I'm only saying I never mentioned drugs so don't lump me in with that.

If you're saying he was shot because he was a drug dealer and by default if I buy weed then that's partly my fault, that's a stretch mate. First off, the psni seize shit loads of drugs all the time without shooting people, second it was a full blown massive operation so I'd say there's more to it than him knocking out an ounce of yeo at the weekends.

We don't even know what happened yet so why don't we wait and see.

A guy could be walking towards Wembley with a suicide vest on and if a cop put himself directly in harms way and took him out, you'd still say something like they could have tasered him or some bollocks.

And here is NOT the same as the US. I don't even know if they have an Ombudsmen or a complaints commission.
No it's clear what am saying, it's that if you don't like drug dealers then stop buying drugs off em because you're keeping em in business and funding their lifestyle. A dealer needs customers to deal to, and that's you, you're a part of the chain.

Yeah no shit. But you've already decided he was a piece of shit and is no great loss so you can't pretend to give a shit now. Also the truth is we'll probably never find out what really happened because like I said the police lie, they control the evidence like Duggan, Taylor, Hillsborough etc. At best we might have to wait 35 years to find out because there's no transparency and no democracy when it comes to protecting the state and its institutions.

No I'd just not shed a tear

An ombudsman is pointless. British plod have the IPCC and its full of ex coppers and state goons. They've not prosecuted a single copper in 15 odd years despite there being over 1400 deaths after police contact. During the inquiry into Duggan's death its customary for 3 members of the public to observe the IPCCs investigation to make sure they're acting correctly and independently. And all 3 quit. All 3 quit over what they saw as corruption, deliberately poor performances (not following up leads etc) and a lack of transparency. So yeah we're so much better than the yanks ffs.

The state won't attack itself unless it's carefully managed, on its terms, and at the right time. See Hillsborough - 35 years later. The government nonce scandal which has basically hit another brick wall - the only ones found guilty are dead. Funny that. Power protects power. A lot of ex coppers will tell you the same, the ones with some morality who had to get out, like those that wanted to blow the lid on Hillsborough because they couldn't sleep at night but were shut down, the ones that wanted to blow the lid on the nonce scandal but got shut down. They all end up quitting the police and working in fucking call centres because its preferable.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

England's fucked then because our Ombudsmen would trail peelers over the coals, now the troubles are over.

I'm just saying initial reports are he was a gangster, drugs were only part of it, IF he had a gun bullets and a silencer in his car then that would back up his theory, plus his best mate was jailed on gun crimes last year,

Why am I even getting involved here, I feel bad for his family, and I'm not saying he should have been shot, right? But you don't know what happened and you are asking me to feel sorry for someone who's been involved in gang violence and been shot at and condemned by people that actually knew him.

It's just a stick for you to beat the police with without knowing the facts.

The same way you wouldn't give a fuck if a cop or soldier was killed and you wouldn't even feel remotely sorry for any relatives or loved ones, I DO feel bad that his kid won't have a dad. That his parents have lost a son, but I don't know the circumstances and neither do you so if it turns out it was a set up and a gun was planted and it's proven THEN I'll feel sorry for him.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Well firstly apologies had to go out.
Secondly I can assure everyone that I have never taken illegal drugs , only ever seen them once when i was on jury service, never been offered them and i was brought up in Openshaw a very poor area of Manchester ,basically where the Emptyhad is now for intent and etc. Wouldnt know what the fuck to do with them if we got some and we are well travelled all over the world ,Amsterdam numerous times far east and USA.
So if some of the folks commenting do use or have taken drugs ,my observances with be wasted.
But i never believe what a read or hear in the media anymore take most of it which a pinch of shit .
Regarding the deaths in USA i fine suprising that there arnt more incidents considering its a boiling mixture of 350 million or so and most have the right to own a gun ,if I was a copper there i woukd be on guard ,I think it is only right that a copper employed to protect the maj has the right to protect their self.
De Mendez is a real mystery ,he was very very very x 10 or something very different,I dont know enough about the case.
And as for Paul Massey the notion that he was some kind of modern day Robin Hood was absolute bollocks.
And apologies for bad gramma ,spelling or any annoyance my comments maybe .
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:England's fucked then because our Ombudsmen would trail peelers over the coals, now the troubles are over.

I'm just saying initial reports are he was a gangster, drugs were only part of it, IF he had a gun bullets and a silencer in his car then that would back up his theory, plus his best mate was jailed on gun crimes last year,

Why am I even getting involved here, I feel bad for his family, and I'm not saying he should have been shot, right? But you don't know what happened and you are asking me to feel sorry for someone who's been involved in gang violence and been shot at and condemned by people that actually knew him.

It's just a stick for you to beat the police with without knowing the facts.

The same way you wouldn't give a fuck if a cop or soldier was killed and you wouldn't even feel remotely sorry for any relatives or loved ones, I DO feel bad that his kid won't have a dad. That his parents have lost a son, but I don't know the circumstances and neither do you so if it turns out it was a set up and a gun was planted and it's proven THEN I'll feel sorry for him.
You didn't sound sorry for his family, for his mother who'd just lost a son, when you said his death was "no great loss to society" so you can't play the caring card now

And I don't need a stick to beat the police with. I just have to point you to the sticks police used when they beat students with, when they just wanted to stop the tuition fee rise and reinstate EMA for poor kids. Or the stick Harwood used to beat Tomlinson to death with when he was on his way home work.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

You should move over here, peaceful as fuck bar July
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Well firstly apologies had to go out.
Secondly I can assure everyone that I have never taken illegal drugs , only ever seen them once when i was on jury service, never been offered them and i was brought up in Openshaw a very poor area of Manchester ,basically where the Emptyhad is now for intent and etc. Wouldnt know what the fuck to do with them if we got some and we are well travelled all over the world ,Amsterdam numerous times far east and USA.
So if some of the folks commenting do use or have taken drugs ,my observances with be wasted.
But i never believe what a read or hear in the media anymore take most of it which a pinch of shit .
Regarding the deaths in USA i fine suprising that there arnt more incidents considering its a boiling mixture of 350 million or so and most have the right to own a gun ,if I was a copper there i woukd be on guard ,I think it is only right that a copper employed to protect the maj has the right to protect their self.
De Mendez is a real mystery ,he was very very very x 10 or something very different,I dont know enough about the case.
And as for Paul Massey the notion that he was some kind of modern day Robin Hood was absolute bollocks.
And apologies for bad gramma ,spelling or any annoyance my comments maybe .
You were quick to label him a gangster though, and that line came from the press (based on a police press release), and thus condemned him to death, no trial, no jury, just the death penalty based on that info alone

Did you believe the police and press on Hillsborough? Damilola Taylor? Orgreave? You're a fucking mug if so

And who said Massey was robin hood? Not me. I told you I'm not having gangsters. But his attitude to smack echoed the working class attitude; it's fucking bad news