Gangster shot in Huddersfield

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Well firstly apologies had to go out.
Secondly I can assure everyone that I have never taken illegal drugs , only ever seen them once when i was on jury service, never been offered them and i was brought up in Openshaw a very poor area of Manchester ,basically where the Emptyhad is now for intent and etc. Wouldnt know what the fuck to do with them if we got some and we are well travelled all over the world ,Amsterdam numerous times far east and USA.
So if some of the folks commenting do use or have taken drugs ,my observances with be wasted.
But i never believe what a read or hear in the media anymore take most of it which a pinch of shit .
Regarding the deaths in USA i fine suprising that there arnt more incidents considering its a boiling mixture of 350 million or so and most have the right to own a gun ,if I was a copper there i woukd be on guard ,I think it is only right that a copper employed to protect the maj has the right to protect their self.
De Mendez is a real mystery ,he was very very very x 10 or something very different,I dont know enough about the case.
And as for Paul Massey the notion that he was some kind of modern day Robin Hood was absolute bollocks.
And apologies for bad gramma ,spelling or any annoyance my comments maybe .
If its green smoke it, if it's white sniff it. That's a general rule of thumb. I'd double check the sniffing part just in case it's something shite like speed or an opiate that a normal size line of coke for example would od you ala pulp fiction.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

I dont have to read the press to know what went on a Hillsboro ,I was there for all intent ,the fans caused the accident ,the police covered up and changed the details ,i agree criminal. But what the inquiry didnt address correctly was the supporters responsibility or at least pacified the aggrieved.
As far i know know the police have done their upmost to bring the murderers of the young lad to justice .
I know what went on at Orgreave too ( i am a lifelong trade unionist and a massive supporter of Corbyn ,well his thoughts and ideas ) was obvious at the the time ,no need for an inquiry ,the miners and the police knew the score.I never voted for the Milk Snatcher.

As for the nub of the thread ,the police will not follow me in convoy ,if they did shout stop like in the de Mendez case allegedly,I stop immediately and answer the questions .

If you trying to suggest that evrything is a conspiracy well your probably the fool I dont think you are.

Like I said apply some common sense ,please or we aint getting anywhere.

Oh and Lazarus ,sorry i have a social life and didnt stay in all day to answer your insults .
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Lol so it's Menezes' fault for not stopping... Fucking hell
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

[quote="Sid"]Lol so it's Menezes' fault for not stopping... Fucking hell

Like I say common sense ,i dont know enough about the case indeed i dont /most dont know why or what ,but in your world the police went out that day and decided to go and kill a totally innocent man just for the hell of it.
Its tough enough job and I know some are bent as fuck ,have been are and will be ,but without publics backing it makes the job a hell of lot harder.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Common sense you say, surely common sense starts at following the right man, someone who there's evidence to support is an actual terrorist - not a brazilian electrician

You know the woman in charge of that calamatous failed embarrassing horrific operation got a pay rise and a promotion. She's now in charge of the department that deals with knife crime in ghettos in london - this thoroughly fucking incompetent middle class prick going round london to poor black youths saying come on son give the knife up. Common sense strikes again with her appointment.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Thread going into this particular case ,and reading i am sceptical that we know all the info,like I said if it was incompetence ,terrible and changes have to be made ,i,m sure there are,but the fact is that they didnt deliberately set out to kill an innocent man,the Brazillian electrician .
I dont know if Mrs Dick is middle class or not and But i wish her the best of luck in her latest job ,she,ll need it.
I am not a particular lover of the police per say but i do understand how difficult a job it is today ,especially with folks like you criticising their every move.
They cant win .
Just to repeat I depise the Establishment with vengeance.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Thread going into this particular case ,and reading i am sceptical that we know all the info,like I said if it was incompetence ,terrible and changes have to be made ,i,m sure there are,but the fact is that they didnt deliberately set out to kill an innocent man,the Brazillian electrician .
I dont know if Mrs Dick is middle class or not and But i wish her the best of luck in her latest job ,she,ll need it.
I am not a particular lover of the police per say but i do understand how difficult a job it is today ,especially with folks like you criticising their every move.
They cant win .

Just to repeat I depise the Establishment with vengeance.
you really haven't been paying attention, there, have you?

i'm pretty sure Sid is criticising their outrageous, underhanded, lying, let's-have-a-bit-of-a-cover-up-if-anyone-notices-we've-been-cunts moves.

I don't want them to win in these cases.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Everyone could do with a smoke tbf
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:I dont have to read the press to know what went on a Hillsboro ,I was there for all intent ,the fans caused the accident ,the police covered up and changed the details ,i agree criminal. But what the inquiry didnt address correctly was the supporters responsibility or at least pacified the aggrieved.
As far i know know the police have done their upmost to bring the murderers of the young lad to justice .
I know what went on at Orgreave too ( i am a lifelong trade unionist and a massive supporter of Corbyn ,well his thoughts and ideas ) was obvious at the the time ,no need for an inquiry ,the miners and the police knew the score.I never voted for the Milk Snatcher.

As for the nub of the thread ,the police will not follow me in convoy ,if they did shout stop like in the de Mendez case allegedly,I stop immediately and answer the questions .

If you trying to suggest that evrything is a conspiracy well your probably the fool I dont think you are.

Like I said apply some common sense ,please or we aint getting anywhere.

Oh and Lazarus ,sorry i have a social life and didnt stay in all day to answer your insults

Listen dickhead, i don't give a fuck about your private life. I don't care if you are at work or having a social life. Fuck, I hope your happy and have people who care about you.

You brought up my 'sad, lonely life' on New Years Eve like a proper cunt, when you have no clue what my life is like. What if i was lonely? You didn't give a fuck if your post caused me any upset. I turned it around and asked if you had anyone and you haven't let it go since. Why don't you wind your neck in a bit and stop trying so hard to fit in?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Knockout tbf