Just 24 hours left

Political Debate
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote: Lol Laz you're a fucking liberal through and through. You think the black bloc is "mindless violence" who smash a random window 3 miles away in the name of anarchy... I just despair. Liberals are radicalising left right and centre as they realise liberalism has no answer to fascism. But some are getting left behind. Don't be one of em. RADICALISE, seriously, radicalise

Also right it looks like Trump might be heading for london instead of brum due to the negative response. And no doubt because there's over 3 million people in the gun/murder capital of the UK, then throw in the fact that our population is heavily black, muslim, romany etc... some that lot won't be happy having a white supremacist speak, the man whose bombing their homelands, their families... Yeah I'd dodge it too if I were a fascist. He'll go to a nice part of london and be enterained by the rich, being served a 5 star banquet by liberals
Really Sid have you any evidence?

As for the Radicalise part, what are you doing Sid? What have you done Sid? As we've discussed before you've done nothing, you sit and type on here fighting with the two or three who agree with you and have demonstrated that over and over. Why not join that local anti fascist group if you feel so strong.

While your at it tell me where your getting your news, facts, figures, entertainment from these days as you seem to sneer at the 'liberal' press, TV etc. I'm asking because i watch and read pretty much all that's available across the board but your sources seem unassailable and reserved for people who are much more hard core than me.
Black bloc is a tactic. It's not a movement, a group, it's a tactic that's employed depending on the situation at hand. It can range from attacking legit targets, punching nazis, to defending spaces. A black bloc once descended in brum to defend the muslim fellas who're in town every day educating people on the qaran, as they were set to be attacked by fascists. So they stood in front of the muslim fellas and scared/fought the cunts off. To a liberal, to the media, this was "mindless violence". But yeah black blocs have achieved more in 10 years than liberals have in 100 years fighting fascism.

You're getting personal now Laz because you don't like being called a liberal. You don't know what I've done over the years or what groups I am or ever have been a part of. You're flailing a bit for something to 'get' me on. But I'm speaking to you outside of Rant bullshit, petty personal bullshit, about proper stuff. Like I said before I'm not averse to ringing you or someone else and talking about it properly because typing is a ballache, especially when you're on a 4 year old smartphone.
You think i don't know about Black Bloc? You read my posts and think that?

As for getting personal? I'm talking to you. I'm asking what you've done or are doing. I don't believe you've done anything close to the violence you support. You don't talk like somebody who has. Zeb's has. I have, i've talked about it on here. I can hear in Zeb's posts a shared nod and a wink, like we both just know and we're from opposite sides of the devide neither of us want that hell again. I'm talking about personal stuff. If you are doing activist stuff, if you are truly clued in then there has to be a legal way to attract like minded people. I mean how do you find out about these other people, by post? Chatting on the phone is hardly private.

I'm all for smart activism i'm just not gun ho about the violence part under a real police state, not the ketteling, gently does it policing you've seen up until now. I'm talking the state shooting it's own people type protests, the people shooting the police and
each other. I mean how far would you go to stop these people? I'd love to get you over here for a few days take you around tell you what really happened, meet Zebs up his neck of the woods hear his pov have a look around Belfast. We could make that work would only cost the flight. I could put you and Alf up.
Fuck that Coop, not interested...

No offense Mate, but I'm nearly worn out... I'm too cynical by nature, and don't need anyone else to fill my head with shit to get outraged about... what I do need more of, is someone telling me to, "shut the fuck up, quit looking for strife, and just enjoy your life a bit more"...

Now, if you'd invited me round for dinner, a tour of your favourite locals, a few jam sessions, a crackin piss up with your mates, a gypsy fair where all the kids run about wild and free, and full of beans... yeah, me and mine would have some of that...
Taken as read round these parts. The gypsy fair not so much...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Thanks Laz for some of the understanding, but the one point about Trump, I don't support him, I'm genuinely concerned but my very simple point is you can't pick and choose who you let speak where if you're going to let people just as dubious speak, as odious as it is then you have to let all the leaders speak.

Best course of action, just ban all the fuckers from addressing parliament then you've no issue, they get enough coverage as it is as you rightly point out.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

His treatment of the media is superb and refreshing, about time someone had the bollocks to stand up against the lying bastards.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:His treatment of the media is superb and refreshing, about time someone had the bollocks to stand up against the lying bastards.
That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read... you'd love it in North Korea, they've got those "lying bastards" well and truly sorted...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Lol, you don't even need to be in the country, an airport elsewhere will do.

Your mans fuckin nuts, didn't his uncle poss him off so he fed him to a pack of wild dogs?

Seems to be trying to bump off anyone with any claim to the "throne".
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Wtf has NK got to do with it ?? There is absolutely NO comparrisson ,that is one of the dumbest things i,ve ever read!
You surely are not supporting our media ,they are a fucking disgrace,Have you not followed the JCorbyns treatment for starters ,where have you been Korea?
It wasnt too long ago they had an inquiry into the actions of the press,mind you it was a fucking whitewash / cover up.
Trump may turn out to be not fit ,but as of now I have yet to see or hear anything that controvertial or ground breaking.
But the lying agenda bastards will have you believe otherwise .
Dont be so naive and gullible.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Wtf has NK got to do with it ?? There is absolutely NO comparrisson ,that is one of the dumbest things i,ve ever read!
You surely are not supporting our media ,they are a fucking disgrace,Have you not followed the JCorbyns treatment for starters ,where have you been Korea?
It wasnt too long ago they had an inquiry into the actions of the press,mind you it was a fucking whitewash / cover up.
Trump may turn out to be not fit ,but as of now I have yet to see or hear anything that controvertial or ground breaking.
Haha... yeah, like Trump was standing up to the rags/tabloids... you're not wrong about the press being relatively untrustworthy, but you can't pick and choose which press you allow to cover the story... would you spout the same shit if May allowed all the press to cover Westminster news, accept for The Guardian and the Independent?... never mind, you probably would...
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

A the Guardian and Independent add in the BBC have dropped dramatically in my estimation of the past few years,they are nearly as bad as the absolutely disgraceful Mail etc..Trump has shown that you can invite who they want to report. I believe its a slap across the arse in an attempt ( and I wish him the very best of luck) to report responsibly and not gutter fake news.
Just watched parts of his latest attempt and its gone down well ?
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Wtf has NK got to do with it ?? There is absolutely NO comparrisson ,that is one of the dumbest things i,ve ever read!
Yes I was in Korea, no traffic, was pretty sweet, eating poodle, not so much.