[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Just 24 hours left - Page 52 - United Rant

Just 24 hours left

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Just 24 hours left

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:23 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:15 pm

"?"

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Thanks Laz for some of the understanding, but the one point about Trump, I don't support him, I'm genuinely concerned but my very simple point is you can't pick and choose who you let speak where if you're going to let people just as dubious speak, as odious as it is then you have to let all the leaders speak.

Best course of action, just ban all the fuckers from addressing parliament then you've no issue, they get enough coverage as it is as you rightly point out.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:10 pm

His treatment of the media is superb and refreshing, about time someone had the bollocks to stand up against the lying bastards.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:40 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 am

Lol, you don't even need to be in the country, an airport elsewhere will do.

Your mans fuckin nuts, didn't his uncle poss him off so he fed him to a pack of wild dogs?

Seems to be trying to bump off anyone with any claim to the "throne".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Wtf has NK got to do with it ?? There is absolutely NO comparrisson ,that is one of the dumbest things i,ve ever read!
You surely are not supporting our media ,they are a fucking disgrace,Have you not followed the JCorbyns treatment for starters ,where have you been Korea?
It wasnt too long ago they had an inquiry into the actions of the press,mind you it was a fucking whitewash / cover up.
Trump may turn out to be not fit ,but as of now I have yet to see or hear anything that controvertial or ground breaking.
But the lying agenda bastards will have you believe otherwise .
Dont be so naive and gullible.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:09 pm

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:23 pm

A the Guardian and Independent add in the BBC have dropped dramatically in my estimation of the past few years,they are nearly as bad as the absolutely disgraceful Mail etc..Trump has shown that you can invite who they want to report. I believe its a slap across the arse in an attempt ( and I wish him the very best of luck) to report responsibly and not gutter fake news.
Just watched parts of his latest attempt and its gone down well ?

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”