Just 24 hours left

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Why the fanfare, we've had 40 years worth of walls, we call them "peace walls" and we got London to foot the bill.

Was his ma Scottish/Irish.

He's fuckin stealing all our ideas! That's what the £2 bill we want is for, fuckin solar panels, putting ideas into Fosters head, cheers chump!!

It also might scare local residents for a while here which could reduce crime, if we say Aliens are watching the walks through them honestly, it buy us months of peace.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40363390

:))

This clown just doesn't know the meaning of self control... what an utter embarrassment...
The higher it goes the more valuable it is- classic
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Some liberal twat somewhere would back the idea of a wall if it had solar panels on it
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

I just find it hilarious that he's trying to claim it's, "his idea"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Seems like the egotistical MrTrump is worried about ten bob actors plus others crossing the border illegally .
Having been to several Mexican border crossings it looked to me like there were adequate measures to stop people moving either way without the proper documents.
For the time being Trump has done nothing ground breaking apart from bluff and bullshit, unlike Obama who thought it fair to send missiles down the streets of some poor fuckers in some way off land.
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

Bannon's been fired... there's been plenty of speculation that this was coming but is it a significant step or just that, a couple days after saying that the Nazis in Charlottesville were "clowns", he's simply not Nazi enough for Trump?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

FuB wrote:Bannon's been fired... there's been plenty of speculation that this was coming but is it a significant step or just that, a couple days after saying that the Nazis in Charlottesville were "clowns", he's simply not Nazi enough for Trump?
I think it's the other way round... not defending Trump, but from what I understand, Bannon is nearly KKK material...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

...they both are. I believe between them they are out to subvert the GOP and form a third party with no ties to the established political system. 'Drain the swamp' if you will.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Trump TV... Hosted by his daughter-in-law!!!

"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
FuB wrote:Bannon's been fired... there's been plenty of speculation that this was coming but is it a significant step or just that, a couple days after saying that the Nazis in Charlottesville were "clowns", he's simply not Nazi enough for Trump?
I think it's the other way round... not defending Trump, but from what I understand, Bannon is nearly KKK material...
yeah, I know. I was using a touch of irony there.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit