Some good news

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Wouldn't expect this to make its own post or maybe even be mentioned as it's a nice thing but good to see innocent people who were criminalised for same sex relationships before the crime was outlawed being giving posthumous pardons.

Fair play.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Thank fuck for that.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

=))
pint vulger wrote:Thank fuck for that.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

What the fuck are you talking about Zebs???

Fuck sake Mate... you said you'd been ill... are you delirious?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

I'm confused. What does this have to do with United?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

its cause osheas bent
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Wrong forum on the phone!

Sue me!

Alf I'm sorry I even mentioned the illness, it's just I'm away for a few days every month/6 weeks and posters go aye zebs has no answer or SIDS trawling back pages looking for me because he's posted something I haven't seen and I've been too busy vomiting and pissing my guts and bowel lining out my hole. Then I'm back. It's no dramas. You're a mod, move this to off forum.
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Wrong forum on the phone!

Sue me!

Alf I'm sorry I even mentioned the illness, it's just I'm away for a few days every month/6 weeks and posters go aye zebs has no answer or SIDS trawling back pages looking for me because he's posted something I haven't seen and I've been too busy vomiting and pissing my guts and bowel lining out my hole. Then I'm back. It's no dramas. You're a mod, move this to off forum.
Hope your treatment is going to plan and that you're feeling a little better.Keep posting!
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

and here I thought the good news was that Zebs is leaving the forum...

oh well, maybe next time.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:and here I thought the good news was that Zebs is leaving the forum...

oh well, maybe next time.

I tell you what, I'd be missed more than you you cunt even with posters I don't agree with. And that's a fact none of your very thin group of posters that like you would attest to.