Some good news

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Steggo wrote:
redzebs wrote:Wrong forum on the phone!

Sue me!

Alf I'm sorry I even mentioned the illness, it's just I'm away for a few days every month/6 weeks and posters go aye zebs has no answer or SIDS trawling back pages looking for me because he's posted something I haven't seen and I've been too busy vomiting and pissing my guts and bowel lining out my hole. Then I'm back. It's no dramas. You're a mod, move this to off forum.
Hope your treatment is going to plan and that you're feeling a little better.Keep posting!

It's been two years, there is no treatment, waiting on hospitals urgent list but fuck it, Im used to it by now, just people don't need a search party if I don't reply to a question for a day or two ffs lol.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:and here I thought the good news was that Zebs is leaving the forum...

oh well, maybe next time.

I tell you what, I'd be missed more than you you cunt even with posters I don't agree with. And that's a fact none of your very thin group of posters that like you would attest to.
Sounds like you have plenty of anonymous internet friends. Well done.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Do a poll then smart arse.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Do a poll then smart arse.
I'll start...

Zebs 1
Justin 0
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Boom boom shake the room, tick tick tick tick boom
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Justin is sound, Zebs is too he just needs to give his bap a shake with all this right wing shite
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Justin is sound, Zebs is too he just needs to give his bap a shake with all this right wing shite

Haha, fuck up Sid, be happy with off topic.

And I'm not left or right wing I'm a realist. You want to change the world the way you want it and you only get tore into rich white people and if something happens like a terror attack or an ethnic minority commits a heinous act you'll say it's the wests fault or society pushed them too it or you'll go far enough back to the Empire if you have to. And if you've no argument left you'll shift to the deflecting argument.

If I'm right wing, you're an inverted racist and an inverted snob me old china!

And you didn't vote for me so stick that in your reply so Zebs can volley this into the top corner and make it 2-0
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Justin is sound, Zebs is too he just needs to give his bap a shake with all this right wing shite
Yep... for me, most of the lads here are decent blokes, who I'd gladly tip a few jars with... fact is, there's not many I haven't had a row with, but I accept that I've started as many as I've finished... but there's really only 2, that I can think of, who I'd rather punch than shake their hand...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

:D
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Yep... for me, most of the lads here are decent blokes, who I'd gladly tip a few jars with... fact is, there's not many I haven't had a row with, but I accept that I've started as many as I've finished... but there's really only 2, that I can think of, who I'd rather punch than shake their hand...
Fuck up Alf ;)
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Who's the non Danni one?