The original Den of Iniquity
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

What about the Gay thing?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:What about the Gay thing?

Yeah I thought it was a nice gesture but it's easier to freak out over Trumps twitter, same as those Rotherham cunts shouting Allah Ahkbar when convicted, if that was the Catholic Church shouting fuck Islam, you'd have three threads. No one gives a fuck about good news. Off topic is a sad cynical place
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah muslims get an easy ride on here and in society in general, they can do anything they want, that muslim rape gang in rotherham all got 20 pound argos vouchers when they were caught because the police were too scared of the politically correct brigade

And when they were caught what did sid, alf, laz, fub, marl do?? Posted about capitalism instead. Not a peep. Absolute disgrace. They've no interest in listing every single muslim crime in europe to satisfy my skewed notion of balance, it's outrageous.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

You know that infinate monkey thing, give a monkey a typewriter and he'll type out the entire works of shakespear...

Well give Zebs a keyboard and he'll type out the entire crimes committed by muslims going back thousands of years

"4 aug, year 754, muslim borrowed hammer from stone mason and didn't return it" WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE ABOUT THAT ON RANT EH
Last edited by Sid on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

slow news day in Sidland I see
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

He's talking shite as usual just, highjacked what was a good thread about gay rights for men and women held to account for something that shouldn't have been a crime but he doesn't give a fuck about anything nice or good in the world
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.