Bloke shit but it feels like bird stuff

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

I've ran this past a few of my bird mates and they agree but from a blokes perspective,

I had chapped lips more like those cuts at the side of your mouth Quinton Fortune style size, so whacked Vaseline on, job done.

But nah then if you don't keep using it your mouth is fucked.

Another example, since I left the marital home I noticed my feet were always more dry, I figured new floors and carpets etc. so I got a tub of some shite my sis or some female relation got but already had or didn't want, doesn't matter, long story short, started whacking it on at night, then when I didn't do it, my feet were fucked.

So much so last night I had to get one of those pumice stone things and sandpaper the fuck out of my feet and apply thick as fuck mousteriser.

My question is, has anyone else noticed this phenomenon and also is anyone able to just wash their face with soap and not moisturise because my face would peel off.

Basically the West Brom game was shite so I want to know who has the stones to admit to a modern male grooming routine and what works and isn't a rip off.

And Harry I don't want to hear about your balls.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Fuckin hell Zebs... you got "yaws"?

Seriously though... don't buy into all that grooming shite... it's a huge fuckin con!

I never put soap on my face... nowt but water... and yeah, as you get older, your feet get leathery... so what? It's just feet mate...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Haha, I knew this would get into a raking,

Nah at 34 and needing a new bird in the future I can't be doing with this feet dryness, it scrapes the duvet, it's bugging the fuck out of me.

Fair play for the water,literally if I splashed water on my face since I was about 15 and didn't whack some clean and clear on, my face would peel off.

I don't know what yaws is/are either.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

:))

A bit of E45 on the forehead every few days or else it gets dry and flakey and that's it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

:))

Yeah just use some e45 on your face you melon. There's nowt wrong with it. There's nothing masculine about having dry skin.

I have cracked lips at the min because I've been grafting on the exercise this last fortnight so I've been sweating like a mofo. You just need to try and keep your gob dry. Shower every day, that helps.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Clean and clear is a given for 20 years, not changing that ffs!

Just wondering what other blokes do, I have mates that are worse than their birds!

One thing I do miss though is a bath, it's all about the bubbles with a decent book or podcast tbf!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

E45 is good stuff... but that's because it's simple skin lotion with vitamins... used it for my daughters nappy rash... but keep away from all the brand name garbage... Lorial for Men, and all that shite, is more or less just some ordinary moisturizing cream, repackaged as more than that, with a ridiculous premium added to it...

It's more important what goes in that what goes on... drink lots, eat well, and your skin should be fine...

Chapped skin though... that's usually an issue of wet skin being exposed to rapid drying... when I was a kid, I used to get chapped knuckles in the winter from washing my hands after a piss, and not drying them properly...

Stop licking your lips!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Gallon + of water a day,
Shower every morning and never use any creams other than pre and post sunbeds...

Never have any skin issues ...

Other than fuckjmg itchy feet if too warm in bed- this can lead to scratching with some object until bleeding ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Haha I thought Snoop was going all manly until he admitted sunbeds! I'm going to restart training tomorrow watching wrestle mania then hit the road for a sun bed, nice environment, nice bitdds to chat to, smell nice creams and a tan, boom, fuckin class!
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Haha I thought Snoop was going all manly until he admitted sunbeds! I'm going to restart training tomorrow watching wrestle mania then hit the road for a sun bed, nice environment, nice bitdds to chat to, smell nice creams and a tan, boom, fuckin class!
I've had enough of Helios, putting their prices up....heading to Finaghy in a week or so when my block runs out :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018