General Election June 8 th

Political Debate
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Snoop, is there a way you can blame the horrors of catholicism on Gaal?
I'm already thinking of a way :-?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

Probably not, but:
"Gaal [N] [H] [S]
loathing, the son of Ebed, in whom the Shechemites "placed their confidence" when they became discontented with Abimelech. He headed the revolution, and led out the men of Shechem against Abimelech; but was defeated, and fled to his own home (Judg. 9:26-46 ). We hear no more of him after this battle".
The 'loathing' bit seems appropriate...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

:))
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

Absolute power corrupts Sid, I agree there, that’s why I kinda keep my own Zebs Church vibe, but don’t underestimate the power of faith.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42080891

Typical Tory scum idea... they should up the tax on Rothschild and Bollingers...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

7 months ago

Why ? It's expensive enough as it is.
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

What odds for a 2018 general election now, given the latest intransigent developments over a NI/RoI border?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

7 months ago

Wtf is JC agreeing to that ????
I,m beginning to think we maybe having our fingers shoved back up our own arseholes with Labour/ momentum both of whom i am a member and have been of Labour for many years.
I was hoping JC wouldpush on ,but for me hes stalling now ? Even tory commentators are saying this is the weakest Tory government ever !! Yet apart from putting the brakes on the ridiculous policies ( which is welcomed) there is little.
I want to see Jeremy attack the establishment daily and fuck the Westminster protocol,fuck 6 questions !! Jeremy should be ordered to leave the chamber kicking and screaming in order to get the public to belive Labour really mean business.
I suspect John McDonald is one crafty bastard and i reckon hes said to JC 'do you really....really want to take all this shit on ...really ,stick to the crowd singing your name ' after all JC has done the backbench thing for 40 years.
Vulnerable people are suffering now ,yet Labour are still mincing around.As for Burnham up here making false promises on a daily basis.
Got my thinking cap on and none too happy.
pint vulger
Legend

7 months ago

Are there anymore concessions that Westminster will grant to NI ?