[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
General Election June 8 th - Page 110 - United Rant

General Election June 8 th

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
swampash
Legend

Re: General Election June 8 th

Postby swampash » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:40 am

Sure, but chances are they will be mostly plugging the new album.
Enjoy!
You're up early...or not hit the sack yet?
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:12 am

Yeah was up really early, had a quiet one last night
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:22 am

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:15 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Laz, Steggs, this has to stop, its spreading into every thread either of you are in. You just need to block each other, I'm unblocking bman2 now because bman the original was a nightmare but bman2 is pretty reasonable and has some interesting views on United football wise.

You're never going to agree and I'm the last one to lecture about tangents but when shit about Rochdale starts spreading into a Michael Carrick thread, shits gotta stop.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Wtf are you on about you tit .
I am genuienly apologising to Alf i dont wish to offend the lad its only banter from my side ,but it seems i have taken it too far.
I,ll say it again please accept my apologies A I wish you no offence.

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 pm

"?"

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 pm

....of all the people to bitch about thread discipline.....!
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Someone always tries to keep the threads on topic and it never happens. Good as well tbf.

Stegs int coming back to face the facts, Laz. He's cut and run as per. He wants to believe what he wants to believe regardless of facts.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”