[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
General Election June 8 th - Page 111 - United Rant

General Election June 8 th

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: General Election June 8 th

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 am

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 pm

"Yes,Rochdale was positive discrimination. The relevant services positively discriminated in favour of a certain part of society. That is a fact. You may not like to call it that, but that is what happened.Fact. "

Any evidence? Facts?

"And despite what Laz says,and he has a marvellous way of bending words,he does use insulting names (I refer you to the Carrick thread). Absolutely no need."

Any chance you could narrow that down a bit? You could copy and paste the specific insulting names....

The rest is just internet copied, pseudo horseshit. I like the tip of a hat to the right wing writers 'excellent' work.

Any sign of those two words together in a sentence yet? Maybe being a professional keeps you too busy to look? Idiot...
"?"

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Just to put you right Sid none of the above was 'internet copied,pseudo horseshit'.Why should I need to copy?

Mendacious, obnoxious, blowhard! Copied and pasted.

:-w

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:53 am

Sid???? :-o

This arguing with snowflake, liberal, lefties is fucking with your rationale Steggo. It's hard to argue a position that's all about telling people how you think it should be and how all this 'positive discrimination' is whiteist (my word). You claimed i wanted white girls to be raped (classy), but i'm not whiteist, i've got white friends.....

"Mendacious, obnoxious, blowhard! Copied and pasted." That's it,,,, that's my big crime and us lefties are soft??? You haven't been insulted with more class in your life! The problem is you've been making these shite claims against me long before i posted that horrendous insult. Come on there has to be more? Maybe it's beyond your 'philosophical perimeters' to find anything....

Your a Right Wing, racist, dumb, fuck who doesn't deserve this amount of attention. You've done nothing but reinforce this image with every additional post you spew. I continue to hope you fuck off....
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:42 am

Lol Stegs you don't even know who you're arguing with... And you accused me of not knowing before, you daft twat

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:00 pm

=))

:^o
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Fifteen Tory MPs 'to sign Theresa May no confidence letter'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 55451.html

It begins. They're attempting to get rid of her. David Davies is the favourite

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Corbyn vindicated over traingate https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ ... ate/23/08/

Branson lied, tried to smear him

No surprise really considering Corbyn wants to nationalise the railways, it's a direct threat to his wealth

Return to “Off Topic Forum”