[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
General Election June 8 th - Page 115 - United Rant

General Election June 8 th

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: General Election June 8 th

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:08 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Something else??? Joseph.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:17 pm

PINT!!!

Come on... I've called you out, as a useless, bigoted, fuckwit, who offers nothing to this forum but bile and pointlessness... you got nothing to say??? You not even going to fight your corner???

I knew you were a dick head... but I didn't think you were gutless worm as well...

Go on... post another youtube video, where someone else comes up with an insult, that you're too stupid to think up yourself...

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Calm down pal ,it's only a bit of banter.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 am

It's always just a bit of banter with you, isn't it?

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:05 pm

I loved the national trust until I did the limited things in N Ireland, would definitely join in England,

Seen someone fell from the Whisperers gallery in St Paul's, that's always been my fear, heights, I remember climbing above a bell tower in Budapest above a Cathedral I think, no staff, just black floor leading to a balcony waaaayyy above the ground, but the Vatican puts all manor houses and everywhere else to shame though the hidden Catholic Church in Amsterdam is amazing, still fear the heights, shame, I actually don't mind it (Vatican) but it's the richest company in the world, the last corridor out is a mile long and just painting after invaluable painting.

There's lots of manor houses from imperialism in the South of Ireland Sid, I wouldn't tear them down because they make a profit and there's no shortage of space, England may be very different though.

Still, I remember visiting York, be a fuckin travesty if they levelled a lot of it, even Leeds has some lovely places.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 am

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:58 am

History is a thing of the past .

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:24 pm

The Vatican should definitely be turned into flats and a Wetherspoons. That place is the centre of wickedness.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”