Sofia

The original Den of Iniquity
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11385
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Who the fuck is that!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3978
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
redzebs wrote:
FuB wrote:
redzebs wrote:Kraftwerk

But seriously, they are fuckin polar bear mad and they are landlocked in Central Europe,

I've been to the Berlin zoo post 2011, I don't they've replaced Knut!
hang on a minute... are you equating Kraftwerk to Hagen and Falco (who was Austrian)? The only group mentioned so far that have any sort of lineage with them are Grauzone (who were Swiss).

Suck my balls ya snob, Swampy listens to fuckin Gabrielle!
...Janelle Monáe, even!
Shite!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:You don't know?????
FFS!!!
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/ ... -cd-review
Here... have this ya cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!



Turn it up with headphones in the dark!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19614
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Didn't I send you that, Alf

Class int it
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Didn't I send you that, Alf

Class int it
Yep... you turned me onto them Sid... what, 3/4 years ago?... knew you'd like it...

Stuff of nightmares...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19614
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Aye they're fucking class, it's just their name, bukkake, you can't exactly blurt it out in polite company when you're on about music they might like
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3978
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote: ...Janelle Monáe, even!
Shite!
Nah, she was fucking brilliant seen live at Glastonbury - 2011, I think it was...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote: ...Janelle Monáe, even!
Shite!
Nah, she was fucking brilliant seen live at Glastonbury - 2011, I think it was...
If you say so...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3978
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote: ...Janelle Monáe, even!
Shite!
Nah, she was fucking brilliant seen live at Glastonbury - 2011, I think it was...
If you say so...
I do.
I was there and she was a real highlight.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Post Reply