[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Sofia - Page 12 - United Rant

Sofia

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Sofia

Postby redzebs » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:37 am

Who the fuck is that!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:47 am

I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:14 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:16 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Didn't I send you that, Alf

Class int it

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Aye they're fucking class, it's just their name, bukkake, you can't exactly blurt it out in polite company when you're on about music they might like

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:54 pm

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”