[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Sofia - Page 14 - United Rant

Sofia

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

swampash
Legend

Re: Sofia

Postby swampash » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:25 am

Or Bucks Fizz...
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:26 am

...or probably anything that makes it into the European song contest these days.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:40 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 am

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:37 am

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:14 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:09 pm

1980, still rockin parties everywhere, was looking at the footage from a boat party in one of the less touristy parts of Croatia I'm going to for a weeks festival, waterfalls, imprompteau beach parties, sunrise chill out parties, seen this destroying a boat party last night, no cunts, all age groups singing laughing and dancing, ill lose my mind if they play disco and funk for 4 hours, water is crystal clear two and it's two old Scottish Djs from the subclub in Glasgow that ended their residency a loads of years ago, always kept it dancy but always fucked in folk samples, metal, big teasers of Bowie or Hendrix and disco rap everything in between, they are doing the boat, Zebs is gonna get someone preggers by accident he'll be so happy
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:10 pm

https://youtu.be/2yXSNXPa1sE

So excited I forgot the link
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:06 am

Return to “Off Topic Forum”