[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Mayweather v McGregor - United Rant

Mayweather v McGregor

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Mayweather v McGregor

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:05 pm

So, this farce is actually going to happen...

Sad...

But, it'll be a huge event... a ridiculous one... but huge!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Re: Mayweather v McGregor

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:24 pm

2017 and people will get excited and pay to watch two men knock the fuck out of one another ,I just dont get it ?

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:41 pm

:D

Well even more so ,you have to question when some people enjoy watching anyone fighting ,let alone women.

I would much prefer for them to be kissing !

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Rant v Pint would be better

But yeah it is a farce. It's just to make them both even richer. McGregor's a half decent boxer. A british champion would beat him, so Maywether will probably batter him.

Golovkin fights Canelo in sept, that should be a proper scrap

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 am

My money is on McGregor breaking the rules and going all MMA on Mayweathers ass

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Aye you know the way you get a clash of heads Phil Jones style and you look for intent? It'll be more like was there any lack of intent in that flying headbutt lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 am

Anyone seen the press conferences so far?

Fuck me, the highlights of them will be better than the fight, I know trash talking and then hugging when it's over is the norm but the UFC is the new brash American kid on the room and the casual swearing and talking trash talking is enough to throw the boxing side of its game, I don't think Mayaeather realised how unpopular he would be, McGregor is so unpredictable as well it must be a fuckin nightmare to go up against even though it's done to make more money. He had 20,000 people all shouting,at his behest, repeatedly, fuck the mayweathers!! Floyd lifted an Irish flag out of the crowd to wind him up so McGrwgor grabbed Floyds "money" back pack that he had kept the last cheque and emptied it out and goes fuck me and starts counting it and there's about five grand in it just.

By the time tonight's is done and tomorrow's is ready in London it could have gotten out of hand, I think McGregors gonna bring up wife beating and stuff.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:44 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “Off Topic Forum”