[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Mayweather v McGregor - Page 4 - United Rant

Mayweather v McGregor

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Mayweather v McGregor

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:41 pm

I think he was going to if Mayweather mentioned something about McGregors bird, also I think Mayweather held back once he saw the look in his eyes as in I'll box you on the 26th but if you mention my family I'll choke you out and make you piss yourself before anyone can intervene.

Mayweather will almost surely out last and beat him but if it kicked off, McGregor would fuckin kill him, no two ways about it, and he isn't even that great at some of the rest of mma,

There are guys who can't punch for shit who would just ground the best boxer and its over as soon as they hit the ground.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:00 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:32 pm

True Alf, but if they are at a standing base and Mayweather doesn't clatter him first then I think a kick, an elbow, anything that throws the boxer off and it's over.

In another world, I'd be cheering the boxer but Mayweather is the most boring G.O.A.T claimaint I've ever seen, I know he's not 25 anymore but he's a bit of a cunt. McGregor when not putting on a show like a leprechaun on angel dust is actually pretty down to earth, you can even see in the pressers when it's Mayweathers turn McGregor is listening to White and also even people in TMT, Mayweather is sitting with a different bird in his lap on his phone.

Now it's all showmanship and for all I know Floyd might be a philanthropist cunt with charity flowing from his eyeballs but I think the whole money thing has taken him into that hip hop ideal where it's all about bling and being cool as fuck, McGregor is like a fuckin pasty ginger tattooed skinny white guy wearing tie dye leggings and a polar bear fuckin coat, he isn't going to regret where he's from. I thought he was a cunt but he hasn't been that big for that long and he's only 28 so there are plenty more cell phone videos etc. and he seems a genuine enough fucker.

There's a video where he grabs a couple of bullies off a kid and bollocks them out. That earned some of my respect. Despite preferring boxing.

Can't see Floyd pulling his limo over and helping some poor fucker in the ghetto getting his cunt knocked in really can you like.

Again, prefer boxing but in this one where I don't really have a dog in the fight, if Matweather goes into boxing is about not getting hit, I'm a smart boring cunt mode, I want McGregor to land just one of his trade mark, teeth rattling lefts just to see how Floyd reacts.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Forget where he's from not regret though both are true

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Not long now... but it'll be on middle of the fuckin night, won't it?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:58 am

Yeah, 3 or 4am probably... Fuck that, don't know if I can be arsed to stay up

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Repeats later at 10 am.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Everyone I know is going to a party for it, cheers bank holidays!

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:50 pm

5/5:30am they reckon it will start

Might get up early but probably not tbf

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”