[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Mayweather v McGregor - Page 5 - United Rant

Mayweather v McGregor

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Sid
Legend

Re: Mayweather v McGregor

Postby Sid » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Same

I'll be staying up for Canelo v Golovkin though, later in sept. Proper fight.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:24 am

Fuck it, imagine ît lives up to the hype, imagine McGregor catches him with a cracking Southpaw hook in the first few rounds? If you don't wanna pay? Fair dues, if you can get on a Zlatan? Fuck it! Just get up cause seeing something the world talks about for decades live, isn't the same as watching the re runs
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:45 am

40 year old who hasn't fought for two years shits on him. Literally takes him to school.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:52 am

A british boxing champ couldn't beat Mayweather let alone an MMA fighter. I'm surprised it lasted so long. Fucking farce, glad I missed it.

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:20 am

Connor WWE Smackdown McGregor.

He will be fighting the Undertaker next

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:47 am

What I've read said McGregor held his own for a while, and earned a lot of respect, but Mayweather paced himself, to come on in the rounds McGregor wouldn't be used to... sounds like a typical Mayweather fight... all business... I'll never like Mayweather... can't deny his record or his standing in the sport... one of, if not the greatest pure boxer the game's ever seen... but not a fighter, for me... and I'll never fully respect him for some of the cheesy wins he recorded...

Still stand by my opinion this fight was more farce than contest...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:56 am

' Boxing is a whole lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up'

M Ali.

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:05 pm

Ffs Mayweather didn't NEED 10 rounds....
That's hjs game - to sit back and tire the other boxer out before moving up a gear or two...

I've no doubt if he really wanted to he could have moved in for the kill a lot sooner
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Return to “Off Topic Forum”