[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Curry - United Rant

Curry

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Curry

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Any curry chefs on Rant,I have tried for years to match the experts and have to say we believe I come very close,often better than some of the shittier takeaways,but not quite get that authentic touch.
We have to have our weekly curry fix and having visited almost every decent ( and a lot of average in the area over many years ,consider ourselves experts on taste.
Trouble with making your own is having all the ingredients and the time .

Sid
Legend

Re: Curry

Postby Sid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:26 pm

I think where you're going wrong is that you can't get a fire made of twigs and rocks hot enough in your fucking cave

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:53 pm

I seen the thread title from Pinter - and thought it was going to be the start of a racist joke - sorry Pinter for getting you wrong :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:09 pm

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:33 am

There was a curry house in Manchester just off St Peters sq ,right where the tram stop is now called the Bangladesh,it served the best Byriyani you could,ever wish for ,you could eat it like toffees.Oh how I wish to go back to those days.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Preparing ( whilst watching Royal ascot ) my curry for tomoz ,soaking yellow split peas for dal ,short of fresh Coriander which gives it the authentic taste along with Methi.
Tenderising some diced Lamb in readiness for a dish of garlic ginger lamb .
Should save me around £35 sods .

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 am

Curry went well last night ,kids thought it was as good as TA ,had to supplement the table with bought pompas and kebabs ,but overall saved me £35 ish ,now what's for dinner.
Another miserable day here in Manchester.

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:02 pm

As I am lazy and don't cook, I order my curries.

The shits I have the next morning make my eyes water.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:25 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”