Curry

The original Den of Iniquity
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Any curry chefs on Rant,I have tried for years to match the experts and have to say we believe I come very close,often better than some of the shittier takeaways,but not quite get that authentic touch.
We have to have our weekly curry fix and having visited almost every decent ( and a lot of average in the area over many years ,consider ourselves experts on taste.
Trouble with making your own is having all the ingredients and the time .
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I think where you're going wrong is that you can't get a fire made of twigs and rocks hot enough in your fucking cave
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

I seen the thread title from Pinter - and thought it was going to be the start of a racist joke - sorry Pinter for getting you wrong :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:I think where you're going wrong is that you can't get a fire made of twigs and rocks hot enough in your fucking cave
Is that a 'yes I like a nice curry' or a ' no ,it's not a cuisine of my liking '
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

There was a curry house in Manchester just off St Peters sq ,right where the tram stop is now called the Bangladesh,it served the best Byriyani you could,ever wish for ,you could eat it like toffees.Oh how I wish to go back to those days.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Preparing ( whilst watching Royal ascot ) my curry for tomoz ,soaking yellow split peas for dal ,short of fresh Coriander which gives it the authentic taste along with Methi.
Tenderising some diced Lamb in readiness for a dish of garlic ginger lamb .
Should save me around £35 sods .
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Curry went well last night ,kids thought it was as good as TA ,had to supplement the table with bought pompas and kebabs ,but overall saved me £35 ish ,now what's for dinner.
Another miserable day here in Manchester.
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

As I am lazy and don't cook, I order my curries.

The shits I have the next morning make my eyes water.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:As I am lazy and don't cook, I order my curries.

You sure that's the curry, and not the rough sex?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:As I am lazy and don't cook, I order my curries.

I do normally S or we dine out ,although the famous Curry Mile in Manchester is not what it used to be.Tbf fair the prices in the Indians are not that bad ,its the ( i,ll be careful here) Chinese in Manchester that makes my eyes water when the bill comes !!

Keep the toilet roll in the fridge !