[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Charlie Gard - United Rant

Charlie Gard

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Charlie Gard

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Anyone else getting a very cynical feeling about this?

The argument, that the parents won't give up on their boy is simple enough, and probably rings sound with any parent... and I can't put myself in their shoes... but...

This case has been dissected to the core, and the consensus is, this poor lad is a vegetable...

Now, the hard core pro lifers have been out in force supporting the parents right to keep him alive...

Their argument is there is some experimental therapy that will "potentially" halt the wasting disease that's caused the problem... but, even IF this therapy makes any difference at all, it will only amount to a fraction of improvement on the disease, but will do nothing for the brain damage...

So, I find myself asking what is the point?

Then I read the parents have accumulated over a million quid in donations to get him to the America for this experimental therapy... and the cynic in me shudders... but surely, that can't be it, can it?

Then I read this...

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ho ... ailsignout

And suddenly, the horrid reality... that the cynic in me hasn't even come close to the gross story that might be unfolding here...

Someone tell me I'm wrong... the parents, in their grief have reached out for support, and Trump, and his ilk have had an idea, to use this poor lad as their poster child to scrap the Obamacare... they've gotten in touch with Charlies parents, and filled their heads with false hope, just to get them on board...

This has turned into a horrid story, I just can't see any outcome, that benefits either Charlie or his parents... but that doesn't seem to matter... there's an angle here, that some "CUNT" can take advantage of...

Or have I added 2+2 and got 13??
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Re: Charlie Gard

Postby pint vulger » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 pm

The lad is a vegetable

Ffs that's probably as offensive any cunt could be .

And yes you have have got your sums wrong.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 pm

See right it's not pushing the boundaries to make fun of an ill child. You punch up not down. But you're nowhere to be seen in the threads about shit like grenfell because at the heart of it you're a stupid cunt

That's the first post of yours I've read in about a month and you're still trolling. Proper boring cunt.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm not up on this Gard business tbh. Sounds bad though.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Absolute wankers ,you couldn't make it up ,the poor family is going through hell and your suggesting they are being naively politically manipulated ,just so you and the other boring cunt can spend the next month pontificating with your single minded arguments on a two bit football forum.
And you have the cheek to criticise me .
It's not for you or the other boring cunt to publicly disect,its bad enough the courts are doing it.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 pm

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 pm

I have to say car thief you ( and the other prick) are narrow minded cunts ,if somebody has a difference of opinion or position to yours they are wrong.
How anybody could have an opinion on this tragic case one way or another is beyond me without having in depth knowledge,it's best left to the family ,medics and the courts to decide .
Something's are best not dissected.
Final comment .

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”