[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Traffic - United Rant

Traffic

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Traffic

Postby pint vulger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:55 pm

How long can this last ,the traffic situation in the UK is at crisis point, just having a look at Google map the main arteries up and down the country are coloured red , normal now sometimes even on a Sunday.
The local train services out of Manchester are out of action due to a 30 minute thunderstorm ! This happens on a regular basis too ,and if do you do manage to catch one its overcrowded and expensive.
Was on M6 last week at midnight stuck in a 6 lane jam .
Yet there are prepared to spunk a fortune on getting the wealthy back and forth to London in 25 years time.
Get the heavy goods of th road ,for starters ban all heavy goods vehicles overtaking, the HS 2 money should be redirected to getting freight back onto the tracks .

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Traffic

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Well, I think the problem is women drivers... I mean, fuck sake, if we get them off the roads, there'd be half as much traffic... right? And it wouldn't even be that hard... all you have to do, is get rid of the mirrors in the sun visors... take those out of cars, and women wouldn't even be interested in driving... right? Am I right lads?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:21 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Got images of Pint in a flintstone car peddling with his feet through the centre of manc

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:56 pm

"?"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:03 pm

It still amazes me that I can get to an airport in 20 mins, get a flight that takes 40 mins for £30 or less, get an £8 return bus that only takes 30 mins from Liverpool to Manchester,

Or pay £50 inc flight and Stanst/Gat/Heath express and be in central London in a few hours yet it cost me £105 to get to already Southern England to Cornwell on a shitty train that wasn't modern pleasant hygienic nor had a decent bar. Y'all need to sort out your trains dudes. Fuckin load of shite, give me the tube any day, yes I'm being serious.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Nationalise the trains and subsidise the cost like feance, germany etc

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Re Nationalisation of the Railway should have be made clearer by JC during the election,they should withdraw any support ( which is. Causing disruption already) of HS 2.Nationlisation would create thousands of jobs ,every self respecting country should run its own public transport system.
Unfortunately they just pussy foot around the subject and I can't see me see transport taken back into public ownership in my lifetime.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”