Thread posted in wrong topic

The original Den of Iniquity
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

yeah but this is all about trying to go full Paddock and make out no one else is a good enough fan and doesn't live next door to Old Trafford. It's become a constant theme in the idiot's posts.

he even posted the usual pissed up bollocks the other night on the same subject. we should all fuck off and "support our local team" yet, since the fuckwit has pointed out (on his weatherman forum) that he lives in Stalybridge, it'd probably be best if he fucked off and supported Oldham or someone else more local to him... like the Etihad, for instance. stupid cunt
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

X
Last edited by pint vulger on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Nobody's reading that, Mickey love, it's just a mess
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

It’s hack now not tip Pint.

As in I feel like a having a pint and hacking off the part of you that smashes the keyboard, fingers or forehead I don’t know.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

After recently becoming a Godfather and uncle and being surprised at how I’ve changed and one kids in a few years.

The thought that Punt and Harry might have some is fucking bone chilling.

I agree though, why is this fucking thread even around at all? Pint, do you think because you live in greater Manchester, not even in the correct borough to be slagging others but we’ll let that one go,

That posters on a football forum are too fucking stupid to have a look and go somewhere to fucking eat?

Even in off topic this would be ridiculous!

And instead of apologising, why didn’t you delete and repost it or ask a mod to move it?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

"After recently becoming a Godfather and uncle and being surprised at how I’ve changed and one kids in a few years.

"The thought that Punt and Harry might have some is fucking bone chilling."

Innit :)) :))
pint vulger
Legend

3 months ago

X
Last edited by pint vulger on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

come on, Zebs... this thread was happily dying for a couple of weeks until you posted in it again.

alf or bri... can you please just move this thread to off topic so it can die there?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

3 months ago

Deleted .
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 months ago

OK???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."