Thread posted in wrong topic

The original Den of Iniquity
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

Just fucking about and saying howdy for no earthly reason other than keeping this thread alive which is probably pointless but hey ho I can do it so why not I say especially when I am sitting here with Sky News on the goggle box and a glass of Isle of Arran in my hand and did I forget to say how shit Sky News is but then again you boys back in jolly old Blighty don’t have to watch this expat shit that we have to put up with over here on continental Europe but the good news is I am off home to Scotland tomorrow for the weekend so I have a few days of integrating with semi normal people for a change some of which are even family so nighty night for now...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

Just fucking about and saying howdy for no earthly reason other than keeping this thread alive which is probably pointless but hey ho I can do it so why not I say especially when I am sitting here with Sky News on the goggle box and a glass of Isle of Arran in my hand and did I forget to say how shit Sky News is but then again you boys back in jolly old Blighty don’t have to watch this expat shit that we have to put up with over here on continental Europe but the good news is I am off home to Scotland tomorrow for the weekend so I have a few days of integrating with semi normal people for a change some of which are even family so nighty night for now...
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

So how come this got posted twice I ask as if anyone is likely to answer but if they do all I can say is good for you and please have a drink on me although that is not really so simple as it stands because I’m not standing next time you at the bar with a tenner in my hand and actually my spellchecker seems to think that tenner isn’t a real work and keep trying to change and don’t you fucking hate that when some arsehole IT software programme has the temerity to challenge your use of English that you learned as a kid but some fuckwit programmer in Silicon Valley thinks that not only does this geographic location need to be capitalised it also needs to suggest alternative American language alternatives to perfectly good English words like programme with two ms and an e and fuckwit options like color...
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

:)) Swamps pissed.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

...toothache painkillers and a whisky Laz!
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

...toothache painkillers and a whisky Laz!
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

You up early too Laz?
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

I'm a bit of a late nighter Swampy. The old whiskey and painkillers combo, been there a few times!!!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X