Legend

9 months ago

Which mod edited Dannii's posts?

Alf, Bri or Ed?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

I did... not the first time either.

In fact, I even warned the cunt about posting that crap, saying they'd be deleted, and you all read it! So don't act all surprised Sid...

Ash, Bernie, Cooper, Snoops, Zebs, have all had shit from that cock deleted.

This time, it was me, and I had a bit of fun with it...

It was the same pointless bile he always posts... "what a thick cunt", or summat just as "important"...

Maybe I should just ban the fucker... what do you think???

You're all for banning, Right???

Or is it just the fuckers, you don't like?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

Not again ..............this forum =))
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Fair enough, Alf. But is there a grand difference between him telling you to fuck off a million times and say using autism as an insult when there are autistic people on here? Racism?

Why don't you edit or delete those posts?

You clearly draw a line and use your mod powers. But is it just for shit that you don't like? That doesn't seem right to me
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

And yeah I would ban people. A forum is a public space, like a pub; if someone's talking shit about disabilities or chatting racist pup, you throw em out. If they keep doing it, you ban em. Because nobody wants to hear that and it int fair on those targeted. Let em do it elsewhere, not here.
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Any chance this can be discussed like adults? Most of whom have been respectfully chatting shite on here for years. That link from Alf above shows some of us can get heated up and still be civilised about it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

You don't get Banned from a football forum ,if something that was posted really offended someone ,wouldn't it be better to try and softly argue/ discuss the subject rather than getting the person kicked off.
Not trying to continue the argument for obvious reasons.
Early start today.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

But you won't change, Pint. You've had enough chances. Harry has too. When Harry's rattled he goes to racism, homophobia, hang yourself, disability. Int no place for it. And you're just a fucking idiot, being honest. No other forum would tolerate it, nor twitter or facebook. Only a wee shithole like this, and that's because Ed is distant so he doesn't have to make a decision.

But if Alf draws the line with abuse from Dannii, why doesn't he with Mickey and Pauline's prejudices? Makes no sense

We have this convo every few months n all. It int going away. It needs dealing with.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

The thing is Sid, I have been fair... there was a call to ban Gobshite as well, and I wasn't for that either... but... democracy rules... I don't want the responsibility myself, so I offered a vote, and the majority said Pint should stay... thing is, you would think the cunt might learn from that, but instead saw it as validation for the crap he posts... Gobshite was the same... instead of acknowledging that he was pissing people off with his garbage, he ignored the debate about it, but in other threads had a great fuckin moan that he was being censored... they can both fuck off for me, but I'm not calling for it again, and I'm not dropping the hammer unless the forum wants it!