Mods

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

"It's Rant" doesn't justify underage rape jokes, racism, homophobia and taking the piss out of people with autism.

This is why I'm not the only one calling you out anymore.

So why don't you do the adult thing and shut the fuck up about this nonsense and you won't have to keep defending yourself every few months when the shit bubbles over - and you won't keep alienating yourself from everyone else except thick cunt Pint who tbf seems to have distanced himself from you a bit over Jose in the last few days

How about that?
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

You're still putting people into groups as if it's a big game, this side v that side, when it int
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Harry that's all utter bollocks. YOU CALLED YOURSELF MAX CLIFFORD FFS! He was probably a sound bloke in your eyes then.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Alf i don't get the problem with drawing a line regarding all the prejudice shit, saying no more or you'll be warned then banned.
Most on here don't use that cheap, mindless, garbage chat as a tactic for arguing and one or two do all the time.
I've argued with Steggo, Zeb's, Snoops, Bman about their use of that kind of shit and i've never called for anyone to be banned. They were not being fuckwits, they argued back, tried to explain their point of view and some even backed down or apologised and we moved on. The point is they were not just taking cheap shots and then repeating the crap over and over to be offensive and obnoxious.

Is it ok if i start making jokes about Harry's family? How his kids have aspergers, but Harry 'really likes' the mincer one with no teeth or how his missus drinks camel jockey cum... =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) 8-} O:-)

I mean come on this is RANT that's what it's all about, look at the history....... that's the stuff we love on here!!!
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Maybe we should have a discussion on adopting a warning then a ban rule rather than discussing banning anyone specific. Is it reasonable to say "Don't use that phrase/word again or you'll be banned." If the person has a reasonable point then fair enough but if they're just taking a cheap shot then fuck them off.
I'm disabled, a blue badge holder that has had to use wheelchairs. I'd like to hear from the posters here who think that it's ok that I have to listen to someone abusing disabled people. How about Marlon leaving because of the racism? Is that ok?
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

[quote="Lazarus"]Harry that's all utter bollocks. YOU CALLED YOURSELF MAX CLIFFORD FFS! He was probably a sound bloke in your eyes then.[/quote

---

this is Harry's typical behaviour though. Act like a little kid and then try and come over all voice of reason and how it's not him, it's the others. Like Sid is saying, there's enough calling him out on it but his response is to try and make us some sort of team as if it's simply not possible for anyone to think he's a total cunt unless they are in league with Sid. Oh, and the continual bigging up of people that won't even engage with him, like bman, as if that somehow puts them on his side is fucking laughable.

As for the Max Clifford thing - he (re-)joined this instance of the forum the same month (but after) that Max Clifford went down for 8 years. Yet he calls others "infantile".
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Can I suggest FuB and Sid or others if you don't appprove of some the posts on UR ,red cafe,bluemoon rawk,Facebook ,FaceTime,instagram indeed what ever rocks your sensitive boats ,don't read ,don't reply ,just either ignore or don't subscribe/react

Simples ,easy ,no brainer,would be a whole weight of your stupid mind numbing bored minds.

Stick to posting about football , you wouldn't survive in Openshaw

:ymhug: I have tried and btw it's very mild here in Manchester this evening.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I'd back a warning system, Laz.

Also forgot about Marlon and how he left. Top ranter and a comrade.

Alf, what are your thoughts as the authority? You draw the line with abuse from dannii but not others?
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Spot on, Fub. Anybody that says anything remotely supportive of Jose or one of Harry's arguments is lumped in with him - "so and so gets it" - to create this us v them shite - because he can't hack it on his own.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye we just want to talk about football and United but when you use disabilities as an insult -and there's a disabled bloke on here - as well as the casual racism etc it's not possible.

You can't just "get on with it". If this was a pub you'd have been thrown out no problem. But it's not so we're stuck with you, hence why some just leave.