Mods

The original Den of Iniquity
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Back your shit up big mouth, who are all the people ripping the piss out of Sid? You...???

Who is suffering a full on agenda for praising the current set up? You...???
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

So where are the posters who think that it's ok that I have to listen to someone abusing disabled people??? Who's stepping up to agree with Harry?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 months ago

I must have missed all the disabled abuse stuff?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

I,m Spartacus :D
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

oh right! and there we all were thinking you were just a twat
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

no i,m Spartacus !!!!
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Laz hasn't been humiliated at all, nor has he had the piss ripped out of him. The only person whose being battered is you, Harry. It's fucking glaring. You're making a massive show of yourself. And now you've compounded it by proudly thinking you've humiliated a disabled bloke whose calling you out. You're losing hard.

And the fact you're posting loads about football now shows you're trying to get on with it because you know people are tired of your shit, and that your life is going to be harder now.
Last edited by Sid on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Has Alf even posted in here yet let alone answered any of the shitloads of questions I've sent his way?

Alf how can you see fit to edit Dannii's abuse but not Harry's? It's bullshit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

FFS!!!

Just listen to yourself Sid... The ONLY reason you're calling for Harrys head is because of this fuckin argument, and you know it!

Harry has been here for years, and he was Max Clifford for most of it... you never had a fuckin word to say about it until all this crap blew up, then all of a sudden it was, "you fuckin nonce"... I imagine nearly everyone thought the same thing, what fuckin weird thing to call yourself. But only you brought it up, and only when the ridiculous bickering got personal! And then he changed his name, but you've been calling him a nonce ever since!

I'm staying out of this, and not taking sides, because in my opinion, you're both fuckin responsible... the insults are flying in both directions, and it's getting bitter and personal...

Democracy rules... if people want a ban, then fine, I'll see to it... but quit bringing Gobshite into this argument... people wanted that cunt banned as well, and he's still here, so yeah, it's been fair!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

4 months ago

what the fuck is going in here. did the imbecile edit my posts again? i didn't even notice!

He's a grade A nuclear cunt: the epitome of an arm chair, attention seeking "mod". Rants own self-professed "philosopher" (you needed to have been here about 10 years ago) who chose to ban himself and fucked off for a year only to crawl back in here.

A gimp so insecure that he got played on the Steve Jobs thread. A man's football judgement calling Jones the new Edwards, calling van Persie's transfer a publicity stunt, banging on about MUST and the Glazers but refusing to put his own money down to support them because they didn't need his money, a dip shit who seriously thought the White Knights were legit, told us about Anderson's mazy runs except only he saw them, got so pissed off with ranters smiting him for being a fat goose that he demanded to know who the cretins were from Robbo. A man so ambitious that the only reason he wanted Robbo to give him a Mod job was so he could start his own forum, what a crock. Giving it large about the Glazers day in day, but by his own admission knew fuck all, will always know fuck all - but she has shut up now hasn't she, and why, because like the capitalist imperialist he is, he's singing when he is winning - and Comrade Bedoya's solution, more money!

A man you can always provoke to react and rely to react. Day in, day out. Just watch the child spit his brown piss all over these pagers like he is some Big Man!

I've been playing with Alf for a long time and i'll do it on an ad hoc basis as and when I drop in until he behaves himself and stops using these pages like the shit cunt forum bully he is.

These pages have and have always been self-regulating. However, the one thing that is never ever tolerated is racism. Ed shut that shit down straight away, so did I when I was a Mod and so did Bri. In fact I remember having a word with Knobby once and it was sorted.

The glory days of Galway, Captain, Bri, Pol, Baggio, Fat Maradona, El Tel, Robbo, Uncle Knobhead, Spudiator, Red Dread, Calvino, Scot the Red, Sheesh, Sidney have gone forever but Alf remains here and is a truly mean man because he cannot accept any criticism of him or his views.

There was a time way way back where me and Alf used to get on well enough (talked about our trips to India etc) but that was when you had the heavy weights above. He wouldn't be a bully, hi-jack threads, wade in with his paws on other people's conversations, musical preferences or political views, call people wrong because they had a different view - but as we all grew up and did our own thing and posted less here, Alf turned into the shit cunt he is now.

Go on, ban me!