Mods

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Racism and slagging disabilities int "petty scores" though Alf. This is why you're a useless mod and should be stripped of your powers.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

Yeah, because it's the "racism and slagging disabilities" that's got you all wound up isn't it???

Give it a fuckin rest... there isn't a cunt on this board doesn't know what your gripe is... Harry's no different now, than he was 5 years ago... but you weren't scrapping with him then, were you???

No, but now, when this shit has gotten so personal, and so bitter, you'll resort to anything, just to win a stupid, ridiculously childish, playground squabble!!! Trying to get support from others to have him banned, for an argument that YOU are neck deep in, and just as fuckin guilty of making ugly and spiteful... it's fuckin pathetic... he's no better, and I'm not saying that he is... but he's not calling for you to be banned, is he?

Maybe he should!

You've called him a fuckin "nonce", not once, but repeatedly... a fuckin paedo... as far as I'm concerned, that's the worst insult I've seen written on this forum, and that's saying something...

Hormone was posting vile shit about disabilities, homosexuals, foreigners, all in the name of humour, and most of this place was lappin it up, including your new found Mate, Gobshite, who now refers to him with milky affection, as one of the "heavyweights"... I got into a right fuckin argument with him about it, and was coppin loads from all sides about being a self righteous cunt, and dumping on the spirit of this free-for-all forum, "just chill the fuck out, and have a laugh Alf"... and you were nowhere to be seen!!! In fact, if I'm not mistaken, Cooper was the ONLY support I had... "oh, but we've evolved since then"... have we??? When was that??? Was that some defined moment, or just on the day when you'd finally had enough of being called names by the same cunt you've been insulting for months???

This is like a dumb fight in a local pub, and there's you punching Harry in the head, and when he hits you back, you whinge to the landlord, "hey, he's hitting me, kick him out"!!!

"Strip me of my Mod powers"?... :)), don't make me fuckin laugh... I couldn't care less about being a Mod, or even this place to be honest... you've been hangin out with Gobshite too much pal, if you think otherwise... but what's really interesting is how you've singled me out... why aren't you complaining to Brian??? He's the other Mod, but strangely enough, you've not mentioned him once... it's all, "Alf, Alf, why aren't you sorting this cunt out?"... "Alf, you're a shit Mod, and you should be strung up, you cunt"... why is that??? Brian's not getting involved in this ridiculous argument either Sid... why is that??? Could it possibly be that Brian thinks you're just as guilty of this fuckin farce as Harry, as well???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

Fuck you Harry... when will you ever shut the fuck up??

None of ^^that^^ was necessary, but you've just thrown more fuel on the fuckin fire, like you always do... this whole mess is just as much your fault, and you've been just as big an arsehole... is Sid supposed to take your crap any more than you take his???

The whole problem with this, is the argument doesn't even matter any more... Van Gall/Mourinho, have really got fuck all to do with it now, they're just the excuse for you two to smack each other about... what's really fueling it is simple hatred... and no one can get in on the Van Gall/Mourinho debate,(as if it's even fuckin necessary any more), without being dragged into the vortex of you two acting like cunts!

Neither of you will give up, and neither will shut up... and you're both just fuckin wrong!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

The main argument was that Mourinho would play incredible scintilating Pep like football, and I said that's bollocks because he comes from Gaal's footballing school. And that's well been proven right.

And then that that he'd take the same squad Gaal had and challenge for the title / finish in the top 4 in his first season. Wrong. That we'd score a shitload more goals in that season. Wrong. That he'd turn Rooney's career around. Wrong. That he'd purge the dross. Wrong. That we'd win the treble in the second season. Wrong. Etc etc etc

So I agree it doesn't matter anymore because it has been dealt with. Every cunt said we'll win stuff. I even said we'll win the league which might be looking wrong. But the rest, the agenda got it right I'm afraid.

If I hadn't have called the man that had the name of a famous nonce a nonce, this would have ended ages ago. But alas he took the persona of a famous paedo and didn't like it when someone called him out on it, which is bizarre. I might use the name Jimmy Saville and then hold a bitter and sad campaign against anybody that called me sick weirdo cunt.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

Well this has been an interesting thread to read.

I didn't even know this thread existed until about 10 mins ago! I honestly never think to visit the 'off topic' page, ironically, I used to spend more time on here then the main page!

Hopefully my thread on the other page would put all this shit to bed. Fingers crossed.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Pikey McScum
Star Man

6 months ago

This was (and could be again) the best part of Rant
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Why are you still here, Pikey? Still posting? Door, closed, cheers
Robbo
Legend

6 months ago

FFS away for while and all shit breaks lose.

Someone Sid I think mentioned warnings there should be a warning system built in which works you on the principle you get a number of warnings you get banned which can usually be set for a time period or permanent that way you get banned its your own fault.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

There we go, lets use that

Welcome back, Robbo
Pikey McScum
Star Man

6 months ago

Sid - "Why are you still here, Pikey? Still posting? Door, closed, cheers"

And he called me arrogant in another thread; is he being ironic, or thick?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015