**A MESSAGE FOR ALL RANTERS. MUST READ.**

The original Den of Iniquity
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Tried that as well Bman, it doesn't work you can read responses from other posters and see any quotes. I'd love to transport us all to a bar and see how big peoples mouths are.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Well if everyone did it no one would respond. It’s not like you’re missing much, even when they’re not making snide pussy-ass “banter” about paddies and black United players, it’s just an emoji filled orgy of idiocy. It’s shit smeared on a wall, but not in a political statement way, more in a “none of the keepers has come round the monkey cages in a week” way.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

this is part of the problem, though, bman. it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff when anytime anyone posts something worthwhile, you have to trawl through all the emoji shit in the vain hope of finding a response.

I know you can filter posters out by setting them as a "foe" but, as laz says, you then still need to avoid anyone quoting (although that's been sort of "fixed" by the broken forum) or the subsequent flame war.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

I don’t know what it is but Harry and Pinter ain’t the problem around here....

If Laz and Sid didn’t have them to bitch about it would be someone else

Since Laz came back he’s been nothing but bitchy and Sid’s lapping it up.

If Harry or Pinter (or anyone) says something wrong then the mods can deal with it ....it doesn’t need a witch-hunt for them...and it doesn’t need discussed in every post ffs

This place stinks
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoop, can you not see a difference between "bitchiness" and talking racist shit?

It sounds like you think Harry was provoked. But nobody is provoked into saying racist shite

I agree it doesn't need to be discussed. I said let's move on and talk about football - and we were. But then Harry and Pint started posting again. So the issue hasn't fucked off. But we can still talk about football, as we are, and have been doing.

You could always join in rather than posting snidey bitchy shite yourself, like "anti Jose" and "haha" after a long detailed legit post where the sacred one has been slighted. If you take a step back and look at your recent posts there's quite a few bitchy snidey ones and not a lot of genuine football chatter. So glass houses int it.

Best thing to do is stfu and get stuck in to the football convos that are happening in other threads right now like Bman, Fub, Laz etc are. Unless you just want to carry on bitching.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoops they said something wrong and the mods dealt with it.

This 'Bellend' is more interested in your football opinion any chance you could post those Pogba stats that you are basing your argument on? Or did you make them up? This is the third time i've asked. Look at me chatting football.

Hope this doesn't come across as bitchy and hurt your feelings....
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

[quote="Lazarus"]Snoops they said something wrong and the mods dealt with it.

This 'Bellend' is more interested in your football opinion any chance you could post those Pogba stats that you are basing your argument on? Or did you make them up? This is the third time i've asked. Look at me chatting football.

Hope this doesn't come across as bitchy and hurt your feelings....[/quote

I don’t have time to look them up but I’ve seen it a few times, even FTD have discussed it , his goals /assists /chances created /passing etc are all higher for us than his last season at Juve when he got into the World Team Of the Year.

I don’t see why he should get all the hate, a couple of poor games by his standards ....isn’t enough for the shit he gets.

I hav said many times tho - I don’t like Jose playing 4231....it restricts Pogba and clearly frustrates him

Surely Jose knows this - so why? He still doesn’t trust his defense? That’s what I think

Also - do you not think he’s being hampered on his signings? He clearly said he wanted 4 or 5 last summmer and he got 3....not the worst but he’s clearly not getting what he wants.
We had such a huge rebuild needed - it’s not as simple to say oh he’s spent only £80M less than City
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

The "he needs more signings" shit is wearing thin now, Snoop... Not many fans are buying it. He's had 8 players and we're not even at the end of his second season. 8. That's a shitload - enough to see big changes in the football, the attitude and the belief of the team.

Also it contradicts what Jose is saying as well. You say he wants more players. But in terms of the attack Jose said himself "the attacking line up is complete." He has every player he wanted. This is it. Yet the attacking football hasn't improved.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

not intending to sound snidey but couldn't we move this to the Mourinho or Pogba threads?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoops for once please take what i say at face value. I don't not like Pogba. I'm not blaming Pogba for anything. I said long before we re-signed him that having watched him for Juve i wasn't impressed. I said he reminded me of Nani. Not better not worse. I questioned his ability to be the player who turns our team around. I said he had skill and the physical ability.

I gave my opinion on a 90 mill purchase, one player and i've had nothing but bullshit from you saying i'm anti united. Harry has slated every player in the team week in week out then changed his mind, you've done it as well but i'm the anti-united one. Name one other player i've berated? I blame the manager it's not the players. I blamed Fergie, Moyes, Gaal and Jose. I blame the board.

I DO NOT BLAME POGBA.

Now game after game since we bought him i've waited on that one display from Pogba that would change my mind but it hasn't come once, let alone anything approaching consistency. Last season there was one person calling out what he saw game after game there was no one else doing it. This season look at the change poster after poster have started saying what i was saying last year.

You wish he was better, I wish he was better but until he's better i'm not pretending i'm seeing a WC 90 mill player week in week out just for peace on here. You keep making claims that you can't or won't back up so who's the 'Bellend' really?