The new rules

The original Den of Iniquity
Robbo
First Teamer

There will be no groups for or against Sid the running of the forum will be decided by Ed, the forum Administrator and Moderators.

Maybe this thread should be locked due to some of the posts but it will stay open as there are a good few suggestions to be found here.

Whilst the thread will stay open any bickering posts maybe be deleted.
-----------------------------------------------------
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Aye okay, keep it open for those that haven't posted their recommendations yet.

Also I'm up for deleting the bickering posts. Delete any shit about the "agenda" too. Get it off the forum. Everybody's fed up with it.
sheesh
Legend

I agree with the suggestions in your opening post, Sid.

It remains to be seen if the forum being better regulated from now on (excluding the fact that posters have got round bans) will lead to new intelligent posters joining.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Fuck me, what a farce!

I don't even know where to begin... I've been busy all day, just had a private chat with Robbo, and Foobs, with a long post stating my opinions and suggestion for this place and how we might move forward... and THEN I came in here to read all this shite!!!... I wish I'd have come here first, I probably wouldn't have bothered...

"Ban the cunt"... "go fuck yourself"... "no, you go fuck yourself"... "that's a flagrant breaking of the rules"... "what? you said it to me first"... "and that's the point, you can't be accused of breaking the rules if you're the one suggesting them"... "what the fuck are you talking about?"... "never mind"... "you're being a twat"... "yeah, but it's a free forum, I can be a twat if I want"... "no you can't"... "now who's being a twat?"... "oh that's very clever"... "yeah, but I'm serious, we need rules to sort out this forum"... "I agree, and then we can ban you for breaking them"... "who's we you fuckwit? you've got no friends here"... "yeah, well I'm workin on that"... "oh fuck off, I'll have you banned before that happens"... "no you won't, cause everyone thinks you're full of shit"... "no they don't, I've got form"... "what the fuck does that even mean?"... "never mind"... "ahhh fuckin hell, you big girl"... "what? WHAT??? RULES, YOU FUCKERS, HE'S BREAKING THE RULES"... "haha, here have a tissue"... "why are you such a cunt?"... "I don't know, but I enjoy it"... "sad fuckin hobby that"... "so what, I've got fuck all else to do"... "that is fuckin sad, here have a tissue"... "fuck off you cunt, that's the one you just filled with snot"... "yeah, haha, I hoped you wouldn't notice, and then you'd wipe it on your face and that would be really gross and very funny"... "you're fuckin weird"... "yeah, but I think you like it"... "don't be ridiculous"... "then why do you keep coming here?"... "to talk about football"... "bullshit, most of your time here is spent arguing with me"... "what are you trying to say?" "I'm not trying, I'm saying it, you're obsessed with me"... "fuck off!"... "you know I'm right"... "NO! you're not"... "you're doing it right now"... "that's cause you won't shut up"... "you could always just leave"... "no, you leave"... I don't want to, and I don't think you want me to either"... "???"... "???"... "I think you're right... I live for this fuckin shite"... "!!!"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

I notice Fub has been getting well into his ‘mod’ role...threatening to close threads left right and centre. Not sure I approve of him being a Mod tbh...he is one of the main windup merchants in Sids gang - especially in match-day threads.
And Sid trying to get Laz to be a Mod?!?! Lol

Harry is right tho....Swampy would be my choice...sensible, impartial and always talks good football sense. Ash too
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Robbo
First Teamer

Mods, Admin get chosen by Ed and not by Sids gang or Harrys gang.

What is this bollocks "Sids Gang" and "Harrys Gang" thats half the problem at the moment which is shown perfectley in Alfs post and through other comments, any thread closing etc. will be being done by the moderators as thats what they are there for and only when a thread descends totally into farce and sniping.
Lazarus
Legend

Sid i've said what i want, i've complained for years about racist, homophobic, sexist and disabled abuse. Posters on here have read my complaints and laughed or told me it was tough shit if i didn't like it. Jesus wept just look how Harry has conducted himself just on this topic. He's being a prick and Robbo is trying to carry on and ignore it, like it isn't happening.

This shit isn't complicated but look how many people are trying to complicate it. Offering up senarios or going the whole hog and wanting loads more rules to cover every eventuality.

Just so were clear i don't want to be a mod.

...and Snoops what is your fucking problem mate? I don't like Pogba as much as you and i never liked Jose or the football he plays? Is that it or is there something else? Try reading the PM's i sent you some time back Snoops you seemed to think i was dead on back then.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

For the record, I wasn't trying to cause disruption, over-complicate things or blur any lines - the big focus on Rant now seems to be the setting of rules, and I was just wondering how these would be dictated and enforced without upsetting certain people or all concerned?

But now I'm wondering why I even bothered to ask; the way this thread has descended into farce says it all really
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Robbo
First Teamer

Laz there are things happening behind the scenes so nothing is being ignored Simply wait a little.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lazarus wrote:Sid i've said what i want, i've complained for years about racist, homophobic, sexist and disabled abuse. Posters on here have read my complaints and laughed or told me it was tough shit if i didn't like it. Jesus wept just look how Harry has conducted himself just on this topic. He's being a prick and Robbo is trying to carry on and ignore it, like it isn't happening.

This shit isn't complicated but look how many people are trying to complicate it. Offering up senarios or going the whole hog and wanting loads more rules to cover every eventuality.

Just so were clear i don't want to be a mod.

...and Snoops what is your fucking problem mate? I don't like Pogba as much as you and i never liked Jose or the football he plays? Is that it or is there something else? Try reading the PM's i sent you some time back Snoops you seemed to think i was dead on back then.

Laz - I’m laughing at Sid trying to push you for a Mod. Coz he thinks you’re on his side against Harry etc
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018