the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

The original Den of Iniquity
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

He's definitely learned a thing or two. But yeah I would mentor him if there was some kind of financial incentive for me. Some kind of WUM bootcamp. Sounds good
there was I thinking you'd do it out of some WUM brotherhood altruism but I suppose even you were going to turn into dirty capitalist scum in the end. it's inevitable.
Hey, capitalism isn't a choice, we all need the dosh. I'd have to charge the top rate because I am up there in the elite.
I'm disgusted to hear this from you after Harry outed you as a fellow tree hugger
He also called us boyfriends remember :))
:))

Sid your real boyfriend has bailed on you........... You haven't had a back and fourth like that since he's been gone. Harry might have been on to something tbf.......

:(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Yeah I think some of Harry's anger came from his inability to accept that he found me sexually attractive
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah I think some of Harry's anger came from his inability to accept that he found me sexually attractive
he did keep posting pictures of old men with their cocks out (and then hastily deleting them) after all. surprised no one remembered that when all this was up for discussion a while back.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
he did keep posting pictures of old men with their cocks out (and then hastily deleting them) after all. surprised no one remembered that when all this was up for discussion a while back.
:)) :)) :))

I'd forgotten about that, holy hell. And he kept pretending it was a mistake, 3 or 4 times he did it like.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
:)) :)) :))

I'd forgotten about that, holy hell. And he kept pretending it was a mistake, 3 or 4 times he did it like.
I can't say I paid much attention to any excuses he gave. the couple of times I actually happened to be browsing the forum as he did that sort of thing ended up with me just clicking on any other link I could find to get me off that page.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit