Page 7 of 7

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:55 am
by Pikey McScum
RDR2 UPDATE: 30% of the story played!!!!!!!

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:27 pm
by Sid
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
RDR2 UPDATE: 30% of the story played!!!!!!!
:)) that's taken you fucking ages

I'm just waiting for GTA6 now. Cba with any other game.

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 am
by Pikey McScum
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
RDR2 UPDATE: 30% of the story played!!!!!!!
:)) that's taken you fucking ages

I'm just waiting for GTA6 now. Cba with any other game.
Based on a cunning master plan of approx 1 hour's gaming once every 3-4 days

I anticipate the PS7 will have been released and my daughter at university by the time I finish it lol

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 pm
by Sid
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
RDR2 UPDATE: 30% of the story played!!!!!!!
:)) that's taken you fucking ages

I'm just waiting for GTA6 now. Cba with any other game.
Based on a cunning master plan of approx 1 hour's gaming once every 3-4 days

I anticipate the PS7 will have been released and my daughter at university by the time I finish it lol
It's bad innit. Family gets in the way of all the good stuff. Makes you wonder is it worth it

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:38 am
by Pikey McScum
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
RDR2 UPDATE: 30% of the story played!!!!!!!
:)) that's taken you fucking ages

I'm just waiting for GTA6 now. Cba with any other game.
Based on a cunning master plan of approx 1 hour's gaming once every 3-4 days

I anticipate the PS7 will have been released and my daughter at university by the time I finish it lol
It's bad innit. Family gets in the way of all the good stuff. Makes you wonder is it worth it
Am still desperately clinging on to the lotto win and extensive man-cave dream!

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:37 am
by Snoopcousins
Fucking Fifa....ruins your mental health tho

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:14 am
by Sid
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Fucking Fifa....ruins your mental health tho
Were you playing as United? Did Ed not back you in the market?

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:18 am
by Snoopcousins
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Fucking Fifa....ruins your mental health tho
Were you playing as United? Did Ed not back you in the market?
Fuck no... Liverpool

Re: Computer Games

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:11 am
by Pikey McScum
And now the fuckin' PS5 is being released this year!?!?!?

Fuck this, where's my Commodore 64!?