[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
The R.I.P. Thread - United Rant

The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Pikey McScum
Star Man

The R.I.P. Thread

Postby Pikey McScum » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 pm

As the title suggests this is a thread to celebrate/remember those who have bucked the kicket.

I'll start with a true legend, and while some of you younglings mightn't have a clue this man is a true comedic legend and deserves your respect.

A man who said the following about a quad bike accident he had several years ago which left him in a coma:

"I beat Jesus Christ. He was dead for three days at Easter. When I crashed it was the day before Good Friday, Crap Thursday, and I was technically dead until Easter Monday – that's five days … beat him 5-3."

RIP Rik Mayall
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015

Lazarus
Legend

Re: The R.I.P. Thread

Postby Lazarus » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:53 pm

My friend used to get his big sister to video record The Young Ones cause we weren't allowed to watch it cause we were too young and they cursed. Then when his parents were out we'd watch it over and over. Fucking great times…….

Rik Mayall…………. BASTARD!
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Very sad

Love The Young Ones and Bottom, and The New Statesman

Tory twat though

Pikey McScum
Star Man

Postby Pikey McScum » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 pm

RIP Bobby Womack

Pikey McScum
Star Man

Postby Pikey McScum » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:21 pm

RIP My "Rolf's Cartoon Club" Membership

Spudiator
Star Man

Postby Spudiator » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 pm

I never had a Rolf's Cartoon Club membership, but I do feel like a part of my childhood died on hearing that verdict. When I was a kid I always wanted to be a cartoonist, and Rolf was a huge influence on me. I wasn't the least bit surprised when Jimmy Saville was implicated, he always seemed creepy as fuck anyway, likewise with Stuart Hall, but Rolf always seemed like the nicest guy on TV!

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:33 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28195046

Argghhh... what a horrible excuse for a woman she is... now that he's been outed, and banged up... now that OTHER women have taken him to task, at THEIR expense... she's decided to come out and speak up...

What a champion you are Nessie!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm

You can't blame the victims of sexual abuse for not coming forward, she might have been traumatised

And definitely scared of a law suit

He was powerful

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:47 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Spudiator
Star Man

Postby Spudiator » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:15 pm

I never did like Vanessa Feltz, I can't put my finger on it, but there was always just something about her that really irritated the fuck out of me.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”