[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
The R.I.P. Thread - Page 47 - United Rant

The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Lazarus
Legend

Re: The R.I.P. Thread

Postby Lazarus » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:58 pm

"?"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:49 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:43 pm

I wouldn't say i was a big fan either but i saw him in concert about ten years ago and he was charming and entertaining. But like you i grew up listening to him and his songs are imprinted on my brain. He was a class guitarist! The documentary about his Alzheimer's, 'I'll be me' is really good and sad....
"?"

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:23 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:19 pm

RIP Lee Randall aged 36 , cracking lad and huge red,fantastic tribute by his mate .RIP.

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:22 am

Tom Petty RIP. Great musician from a very poor background.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:35 pm

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”