The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity
fat maradona
Star Man

4 years ago

Fucking double post
Last edited by fat maradona on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat maradona
Star Man

4 years ago

Fuck, forgot it was called the wank chariot. fucking yank masquerading as a Canadian
captainhormone
Star Man

4 years ago

Lololololol
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

fat maradona wrote:ffs Alf, you used to spend all day on Rant, swivelling around in your black leather love chair, back when Rant was a laugh
Pah... Hormone practically lives at McDonalds, but he still knows it's shit food...

And the chair is blue, actually...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Bet none of you cunts remember who coined the term, "wank chariot"???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
captainhormone
Star Man

4 years ago

What a gimp

You're clearly an Adam Sandler fan
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
captainhormone
Star Man

4 years ago

=))

Oh I forgot
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
captainhormone
Star Man

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Bet none of you cunts remember who coined the term, "wank chariot"???

Naily
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
captainhormone
Star Man

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
fat maradona wrote:ffs Alf, you used to spend all day on Rant, swivelling around in your black leather love chair, back when Rant was a laugh
Pah... Hormone practically lives at McDonalds, but he still knows it's shit food...

And the chair is blue, actually...
Fuuuck you Saxondale
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

captainhormone wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Bet none of you cunts remember who coined the term, "wank chariot"???

Naily
Cunt!