The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

I meant bday

I never listened to them tbh. I thought it was lame suburban angst. But this is harsh. He had 6 kids.

They were on the album cycle for that new record, rocking, aving it etc. Just goes to show you never know what's going on
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

Mate, you never do, I used to always think I was a bit different but took pride in it, you ever feel like you're on the outside looking in but you're the happy one?? Fuck you see a bit of normality with a nice bird, decent bit of enjoyable work, not overthinking everything and worrying about everyone but yourself thinking no else could ever understand?

Be great. And if you're Joe Bloggs you can just disappear, it's hard, but you can learn to cope, imagine papperazzi everywhere, your phone ringing non stop, pressure to come up with new relevant stuff to make sure your family are provided for.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

:))

Ya'll will burn in the fires of hell!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Doug Insole best knowm for his adminstrative duties rather than his playing days ,scored a century for England all the same.
91 ' he had a good innings'
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Glen Campbell....

:(
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Lazarus wrote:Glen Campbell....

:(
Not a fan to be honest, but I have to admit, I know some of his music very well... you'd hear him a lot on Canadian radio when I was kid... huge star back then...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

I wouldn't say i was a big fan either but i saw him in concert about ten years ago and he was charming and entertaining. But like you i grew up listening to him and his songs are imprinted on my brain. He was a class guitarist! The documentary about his Alzheimer's, 'I'll be me' is really good and sad....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Steggo
Legend

10 months ago

Lazarus wrote:I wouldn't say i was a big fan either but i saw him in concert about ten years ago and he was charming and entertaining. But like you i grew up listening to him and his songs are imprinted on my brain. He was a class guitarist! The documentary about his Alzheimer's, 'I'll be me' is really good and sad....
Agree. Some very memorable songs and a good voice.Yes,a very sad but in some ways inspiring documentary. Alzheimers will be beaten in the next 5-10 years.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Steggo wrote:
Lazarus wrote:I wouldn't say i was a big fan either but i saw him in concert about ten years ago and he was charming and entertaining. But like you i grew up listening to him and his songs are imprinted on my brain. He was a class guitarist! The documentary about his Alzheimer's, 'I'll be me' is really good and sad....
Agree. Some very memorable songs and a good voice.Yes,a very sad but in some ways inspiring documentary. Alzheimers will be beaten in the next 5-10 years.
Hopefully... I'm getting forgetful... I think...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."