[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
The R.I.P. Thread - Page 45 - United Rant

The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Sid
Legend

Re: The R.I.P. Thread

Postby Sid » Sun May 28, 2017 9:39 pm

That red and black fella in Insidious, that's Aaron Ramsey

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun May 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Haha, tiptoe through the tulips is about right!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Mon May 29, 2017 1:39 pm

John Noakes as well now...

does an FA cup goal count for double?
The official Rant token Europhile

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Poor kid.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Mad

Some wanted us to sign him

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:42 pm

George Romero.... Stay dead George!
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 pm

:))

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:02 pm

I take it that's the zombie connection and not any sort of personal hatred of the man Coop lol?

He had a decent innings didn't he, bit of a cult hero, expect lots of tributes
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Aye his legacy lives on in every zombie film that's been made since, so in that sense he'll never die

Return to “Off Topic Forum”