[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
The R.I.P. Thread - Page 46 - United Rant

The R.I.P. Thread

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Re: The R.I.P. Thread

Postby pint vulger » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Zombie films ffs :D

RIP

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm

His influence is still huge, The Walking Dead is up there with GOT at the minute as the main blockbuster show drawing in a range of non traditional horror/sci fantasy fans.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:06 pm

One of the Linkin Park singers, Chester Benington has committed suicide. He was 41.

A year to the day his friend Chris Cornell took his life

Apparently he was sexually abused as a kid. Might have had something to do with it.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:25 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 pm

It would have been CC birthday Sid fucked up.

Drugs ?

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 am

I meant bday

I never listened to them tbh. I thought it was lame suburban angst. But this is harsh. He had 6 kids.

They were on the album cycle for that new record, rocking, aving it etc. Just goes to show you never know what's going on

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Mate, you never do, I used to always think I was a bit different but took pride in it, you ever feel like you're on the outside looking in but you're the happy one?? Fuck you see a bit of normality with a nice bird, decent bit of enjoyable work, not overthinking everything and worrying about everyone but yourself thinking no else could ever understand?

Be great. And if you're Joe Bloggs you can just disappear, it's hard, but you can learn to cope, imagine papperazzi everywhere, your phone ringing non stop, pressure to come up with new relevant stuff to make sure your family are provided for.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:29 am

The official Rant token Europhile

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 am

:))

Ya'll will burn in the fires of hell!
"?"

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Doug Insole best knowm for his adminstrative duties rather than his playing days ,scored a century for England all the same.
91 ' he had a good innings'

Return to “Off Topic Forum”