[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Alf to Sid... - United Rant

Alf to Sid...

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Alf to Sid...

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:15 pm

It's not one the better topics for one of our Rants Sid... but I'm simply dumbfounded by the stupidity of American voters...

The Republicans were creating nothing but trouble for Obama, before... now that they've won the bi-election, it'll be impossible for him to accomplish anything...

Not that I necessarily think he was anything special... in fact he turned out to be just as dodgy a leader, as any president before him... but the idea that the Republicans will be any kind of improvement, is daft enough... but to have two full years of them saying "NO!" to everything Obama proposes is just pitiful...

I actually feel sorry for those normal Americans who believe in other things besides guns, greed, big tits, and spreading the American way of life across the globe...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Re: Alf to Sid...

Postby Sid » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:56 pm

It's the same in Britain, we lurch from one ruling class to another in a depressing tragic bullshit violent act

A lot of what people want - healthcare, a consistent job, security, stability, a warm home in winter - can't be provided by neoliberal capitalist economies

Doesn't matter who you vote in

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:23 pm

As long as we're all keeping the shareholders happy and money keeps travelling to the top of the system, then we're all fucked. doesn't matter who we vote in or out, all parties are pushing the same basic agenda, feed the Fat Cats........... Fuckers!
"?"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh aye... but my point is the hideousness of the Republicans... I mean, I would be so embarrassed to be an American today...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:02 pm

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:32 pm

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Bill Maloney is the guy who's trying to oust all the paedo's. But MI5 and the establishment are trying to get him hushed up.

Its been going on for many years on a scale that truly frightening.
This guy ain't letting up either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiSBYsK1iMk
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:33 pm

I wouldn't put too much stock in anything Ben Fellows has to say... from what I've read, he's a weird little shit, looking to make a name for himself, and will stir any shit to get noticed... there's a very real and ugly story here that needs to be told, and cunts like that just fuck everything up...

Not saying Clarke is innocent or not... but it gets hard to nail the guilty when accusers are shown to be lying...

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Such bullshit

All this report “concludes” is that there is no evidence that the files were destroyed. But then why would criminals leave behind incriminating evidence. What the fuck were they expecting, a bin full of burned documents.

Wanless said on the BBC that at the time of the offences, there was no system in place to record files coming and going, which makes destroying em easy. So if they were destroyed, there would be no evidence of it anyway, so what was the point

This report is so flimsy that even Wanless has admitted there is no concrete conclusion, and that we can’t fully rule out politicians being involved. Even Theresa May, who doesn't need anymore bad news, has conceded it’s likely that the files were destroyed.

This is exactly what the victims said would happen, that the cunts would cover their tracks

Literally nobody trusts the British state with their inquiries after Hillsborough, Lawrence, Saville, Woolf http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/n ... hts-groups

Like I said the only way to get justice is via the streets

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Just needs one of these, "in it up to their necks" fuckers to get caught, and they'll out the rest to buy themselves some protection from the shit coming to them... apparently even Cliff "Kitty" Richards is a suspect... now there's one fucker who wouldn't want to be in the prison general populace...

Return to “Off Topic Forum”