Alf to Sid...

Political Debate
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

Really
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

I think so. Nation states are pretty much all born of violence and held together with violence.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41466116

Fuck sake... tempted to say, "what has gone so wrong lately?", but the truth is, where do you start?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

The gun laws in Nevada allow you to have an assault rifle with unlimited ammo ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

Tardy to the party but I'm backing Catalonia, if they were a poor improvised province draining Madrids funds they'd have been fucked off.

Spain needs Catalonia to back its Eu social science project, watch those pro Franco Garda civil cunts get deployed and ensue brutality
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

redzebs wrote:Tardy to the party but I'm backing Catalonia, if they were a poor improvised province draining Madrids funds they'd have been fucked off.

Spain needs Catalonia to back its Eu social science project, watch those pro Franco Garda civil cunts get deployed and ensue brutality
That's a bit unfair we haven't fucked NI off :) In fact they are heading the gig.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Eminem used his award to diss Trump quite brilliantly tbf

It might not mean much to a bunch of middle aged blokes but to young people it's big. And even bigger to a lot of these far right dickheads that organise on reddit and the like. Eminem is probably the most culturaly important figure to them - more so than Fight Club, South Park etc. They relate to his anger, attitude toward women. And he literally told them to fuck off and destroyed their hero Trump in about 4 minutes. So fair play. It will be as impactful as any cultural figure can be, which is not a lot. But still, significant. Meanwhile many more rich cunt actors, singers, producers etc remain silent, not wanting to lose some of the Trump supporting demographic.
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

All the Hollywood cunts are too busy jumping on the Harvey Wallbanger express,

'He opened his hotel door wearing only his dressing gown ' :-o

RinTinTin and Lassie are the latest to claim he asked them to suck his bollocks.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41783238

Fuck off... she don't speak for me!!!!