[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Alf to Sid... - Page 205 - United Rant

Alf to Sid...

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Alf to Sid...

Postby redzebs » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:50 pm

I didn’t think that was even that long lol, you’re all fucked if, as I hope, continued treatment works and original Zebs is fully his old self, I’m hopeful it will be all over by the summer and I’ll be able to go back to friends, Romans, CUNTrymen, lend me your ears!!!

Although there’ll be less drunken rants.

Plus if I can work out how to sort this fuckin autocorrect out I’ll be sorted.

I think you are right in what you say but then again, America is fucked for generations with what’s already available AND they’d have to take at least a year from start of talks to get it to day of enforcement in my opinion and every fucker personally and anyone in the South that has a few quid to give it to their mate, good old timer Willy, the Sherrif of shit stain Wayoming, population 3459 people, 8000 cows, 4300 sheep and everyone’s two dogs. Because a couple of hundred dollars a month and I guarantee that in hundreds of little towns and even the outskirts of slightly bigger ones, the fuckin red neck Sherrifs who don’t agree at all and are still trying to come to terms with non racial segregation will gladly tell their two deputies to leave that farmer who weirdly has two big barns, a brave few visitors but no animals, well enough alone as he’s doing no harm.

The existing guns, the stockpiling and the new black market would keep things going for decades.

As you say, more liberal states might back it, but you’d need a fuckin FBI task force up and down the country to even get past the tip of the ice berg. Plus the celebs and richer people might back it from their secure fancier houses and neighborhoods but the gangs are using illegal guns and hollow points anyway so you might have decent, working class people who share the ideal but not the reality that would still want a small gun in a dodgy neighbourhood.

The NRA themselves need to come round, it would take a previously pro loose gun law Republican President to grease enough palms but what the fuck do you offer in return?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:02 pm

The power of lobbyists is the main stumbling block to gun reform, but it is a problem in every area of American politics, it affects, food, medicine, health, education, insurance, gambling, religion, etc.... Until people with money are stopped influencing policy then America is fucked. I believe after Trump there will be alot of changes to how politics is done in the USA.

There are also moves afoot started by relatives of victims and Anderson Cooper on CNN to stop giving the major airtime to these shootings and stop repeating the shooters name, picture and background. On Sky Atlantic there's a new series just started looking at the history of shootings and they're very interesting, they seem led by what the victims want and not what the news agencies want.
"?"

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Just a couple of thoughts on your first (longer) post:

"That literally millions of daft cunts STILL think “it’s what a load of cunts wearing wigs hurriedly throwing together a document on how to run a country after surprisingly winning a war of independence thought” is set in stone and can not be altered in anyway to apply to modern society."

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with your quoted part... but it's not really true. The declaration of independance was written relatively quickly (17 days) and was a starter concept for the original constitution which they signed into law 11 years later.

"Yet the same people want a country who’s foundations are built on being a nation of immigrants, to change laws and fuck everybody out who isn’t white. What the fuck is wrong with people."

I think you can't ignore the fact that their biggest celebration, Thanksgiving, is based on a bunch of ill-prepared white europeans all (many did) nearly starving to death until the native american "indians" saved their arses and taught them how to farm the land properly. then they eventually murdered all their saviours... sorry, zebs, they're built on being a nation of WHITE immigrants - a little later with black slaves - who commit serious genocide of the indiginous population. THAT'S "what the fuck is wrong with people".
The official Rant token Europhile

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:35 pm

Aye, redneck hypocritical cunts, sure that’s what I said? Refuse to give up the right to bear arms but want to change the pursuit of happiness to Hey Leroy, get to the back of the bus again. Cunts.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:36 pm

Laz, here lol, dinner date/get her bucked, haha, I wonder how many non locals will get the hospital part. First one to answer that without cheating gets a packet of tayto cheese n onion

https://youtu.be/sHUrCh4zDKg

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:20 pm

Lol..... MMmmmm Tayto cheese n Onion.....
"?"

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Racist ...........not acceptable under new guidelines.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:38 pm

there seems to be no bites there, zebs, so go on... what's the hospital gag about? i'll have to go without the crisps.
The official Rant token Europhile

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:19 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42935758

So... the thinking is, current nuclear weapons are too big to use... let's make smaller ones, cause then we could actually use those... is that about right?????

And they say China, Russia, North Korea and Iran, are the threat...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:00 pm

The map amuses me ( well it's content) wtf does the UK and France have 500 nuclear weapons (more than China ),betwixt when one dropped on say Brighton or Deauville would pretty much wipe out southern uk northern France inc Paris and London ......that's all folks.

The argument for Trident has become ...the cost will be humongous whether we scrap or continue.

As for the subject matter what difference will it make to anyone the size of a nuclear bomb if the USA use a smaller weapon on any nuclear power or its allies they will retaliate with the big bastards or indeed any they have at their disposal.
The rhetoric will continue hopefully for the sake of humanity that's how it will remain.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”