Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Re: Alf to Sid...

Postby pint vulger » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:24 pm

All the Hollywood cunts are too busy jumping on the Harvey Wallbanger express,

'He opened his hotel door wearing only his dressing gown ' :-o

RinTinTin and Lassie are the latest to claim he asked them to suck his bollocks.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:54 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41783238

Fuck off... she don't speak for me!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:10 pm

I was hoping to hear some Catalonia support here, Mosses should say who the fuck are you to sack our police chief and stand armed at any attempt to snatch any more officials.

They should fuckin arrest any cunt who is there already on Madrid business until they get their diplomatic ambassadors back for being locked up in Madrid.

That Spanish cunts family supported Franco and is shiteing itself because it needs the money from the Catalans taxes.

Fuck ‘em!

And look who’s starting the violence, anti independence campaigners beating up elderly people and attacking radio and tv stations. Fuck the Garda Civil and fuck the army.

Police need to step up and guard all governmental buildings and personnel and the people need to be prepared for civil unrest, when half the civil service phones in sick then Spain is fucked. And meanwhile, Teresa the appeaser remainer backs Spain and will end up fucking up Brexit instead of appealing to NATO and the UN to send peacekeepers in.

There’s a few countries backing them, get boots on the ground and Spain will shit itself. France and Germany are gutless fuckers, they’ll do fuck all. Viva la revolution!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:53 pm

I don't know enough about it to take a side... I know that Catalonia is very important to the Spanish economy, and I know that a lot of Catalans want independence, but I also know that a lot don't... but for me, it's their business to sort out, not mine, and certainly not Mays, or the British government who are only really concerned with making friends while they suck wind at the Brexit talks...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Go on Zebs, that's the spirit

I'm not for the catalan ruling class but I am totally for catalonian independence. Those regions like catalonia and basque never wanted to be a part of spain in the first place. They only reason they are is because of fascist violence. They had to be violently crushed and repressed in order to get them under the spanish flag. And that violence isn't a thing of the past as you saw during the referendum campaign when they put nearly 2000 people in fucking hospital for wanting to vote ffs - and most were going to vote to stay part of spain ffs.

Catalonia can run itself like it did during the spanish civil war. The working class ran the factories better and more efficiently once they'd abolished the top down power structures and turfed out the capitalist owners. The people took care of themselves. They set abut feeding everyone, housing and clothing everyone - whilst fighting a war.

It can do that again, it's Spain's powerhouse, that's why we should support em, Alf. It might not be our fight but spain we should stand with em in solidarity for wanting to fuck spain off.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:00 pm

I'll always support the common people Sid, and if that's what the majority of Catalans want, then I'm all for it... but like I said, I don't know the history, so it's best if I just mind my own business and let them get on with it...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:41 am

Arresting 9 legally elected politicians and jeering them with Nazi salutes and using Francos laws because the Spanish constitution doesn’t have draconian enough measures for the pro Franco connected ruling leader is enough to make me go fuck it, civil unrest to fuck, I’m not left wing, I don’t like Corbyn, I think his choice to speak at a group linked with Islamic extremist and turn down the Israelis invitation for mediation and the creation of the state regardless of its flaws is totally against the leader of the oppositions job.

Also he’s a rich cunt pretending to be poor.

But all that aside, I can’t stand the PM either so fuck them both, but people that are pro independence seem peaceful and it was proved Madrid bused in heavies and May who’s negotiating Brexit backs Spain???

If Catalonia cost money, would Madrid care??

And the EU are issuing arrest warrants for the Catalan President??? Sorry, when was this eu army, do whatever the fuck they want created? Did I miss that? A 1/5 of Spain who are the 4th biggest contributor to the social fucked up experiment gone wrong is the only reason for oppression.

Thunder cunts. I hope the eu greedy unelected house of cards collapses and people get a say.

Imagine Russia did this to Crimea giving Nazi salutes, yes, Nazi salutes, fuck me as soon as Trumps 11 minute twitter drought ended he’d be condemning Putin along with the rest.

All Catalonia asked for was fair elections and a referendum and that facist cunt sends the army in. Fuck Spain Fuck Germany and Fuck France and Fuck May.

Fair play to Finland, I think they are the only ones that said respect democracy.

Nazi salutes???? Fuck off racist facist cunts. Sleep during lunch for two hours and it’s not even hot.

Wise up
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:59 am

Interesting how the EU, this bastion of tolerance, and open minded, liberal deep thinkers, who labeled everything and everyone associated with Brexit as bunch of narrow minded, inward looking, racist, knuckle draggers, are now backing a fascist agenda, bent on stifling a large percentage of its people... could it be that the EU has it's own self serving, long term agenda, that doesn't want independent thinking???

Globalization... yeah... that's what we want!!!!

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:34 pm

At the risk .
It was no surprise that Jeremy snubbed the 'celebration' of the Balfour paper ( he was a Manchester politician btw and the details of the package was discussed and agreed in Cheetham Hill) Corbyn has nailed is Israel opinions to the mast and would have been totally hypocritical.
So well done Jeremy he goes even higher on my list.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Alf still wants to talk politics then. I thought this place was a shithole and you were done with it

Return to “Off Topic Forum”