Alf to Sid...

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Alf to Sid...

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:59 pm

"Alf still wants to talk politics then. I thought this place was a shithole and you were done with it"

Outstanding... can't beat the moral high ground, eh Sid???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:36 pm

That's a bit bitchy, Alf. I thought you were above that.

Look no one's going to talk politics with you til you stop all this "this forum is beneathe me" bullshit

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Guys for fucks sake
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:46 pm

"That's a bit bitchy, Alf. I thought you were above that.

Look no one's going to talk politics with you til you stop all this "this forum is beneathe me" bullshit"?????????

Wow... that is just fuckin perfect!

He calls me "bitchy", then says, "I'm not talking to you anymore till you apologise for slagging the forum"!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:50 pm

You can't come here slagging the place and me and then want to talk politics. Int happening.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:35 pm

How will I cope???

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 am

RZ .....what could Jeremy do hes in a win no win situation ,if he turns up he gets slated if he doesnt he still gets pelters .I have not heard the guy utter a single word that anyone could in all seriousness disagree with,maybe you could argue the substance or the figures but morally spot on.
His behaviour with Ireland has always been open ,without dialogue there would be no solution the same in the Middle East.
He may have come from a privaliged background like most of the 'cunts' but at least hes 'our cunt'
But i,m still waiting to see the headline 'Corbyn fingered my ( ) ' in this someone touch my knee 27 years ago Westminster / Weinstein distraction.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:23 pm

To each their own Pint, he’s not my cunt but it’s called democracy so unlike the remain camp the Clinton camp, I will respect the will of the people, the fact that a massive very slight minority don’t agree is obviously an issue but if the country had voted remain I wouldn’t be calling for a referendum ad naseum until I got the result I wanted.

On a lighter note, Abbott pulls another blinder in her determined attempt to get 16 year olds the vote because it will get her votes, speaking about the army she said young people who can fight for their country should be given the vote.

But you can’t engage in combat until 18.......

I hear the clown music when I see her on tv, do do doodle do do do doddle do.

Seriously like, hasn’t she an assistant or access to fuckin google. Would you want that in charge of anything???
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41876942

Just watch, as absolutely nothing comes of this...

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 pm